Author: xuerengui

What was Chiang Kai shek thinking? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-27 23:28:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xuerengui at 2010-10-22 23:28
After WII, Chiang did not ask the japanese for compensation, calling it Yi Duck Po Yuen (using kindness to repay evil)...  He was f uck in the head.  He had no right to take away the compensation f ...

he was a collaborator, and should be remembered as a traitor to China and to the memory of Sun Yat Sen,
Chiang Kai Shek was an amerkan butt licker and made a deal with the anglo's to  back firing bullits to the Chinese red army.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 23:34:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2010-10-23 09:21
IF it wasn't for Chiang:  today everyone in PRC would be speaking Japanese....................................

I dont think so a high proportion of Taiwanese are half japanese so bang goes your theory snappy, and a lot of them are ultra nazi they hate the mainland people they even hate HongKong people I met enough of them in my life and there was only ever just one of them that I would even call a human being as he had true Chinese ways not like most Taiwan people, most Taiwan people come to China to get the experience of true Chinese food as they have bben poluted by Japanese and Amerikan crap.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-10-28 07:54:32 |Display all floors

Chiang Kai shek

I believe more compliments for Chiang Kai shek than Mao Ze dong in future chronicles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-23 16:45:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-23 16:57:57 |Display all floors
What's happening in China during WWII is really sad & complicated,
it's a war within a war,
yet the Chinese could withstand against the brutal  Japanese invasion for 14 long years,
while countries in S.E Asia under western colonial powers all fell like dominoes
in a matter of weeks & months !
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-23 16:58:44 |Display all floors

CKS deserves more respect in mainland

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-23 17:03:07 |Display all floors
I'd say this thread is Joe bait
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.