Author: guobo20062007

The eyes are the window of the heart [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-27 11:24:28 |Display all floors
When one is confused ,we can know something in  his or her eyes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 11:34:06 |Display all floors
If you have ever studied Psychology,you would understand their feelings from their eyes,such as hypocrisy, horror, delight and so on. Most of the people can detect laughter,sorrow and many other obvious emotions. But maybe somebody hide very well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 13:23:04 |Display all floors
it's complicated,,how to find out truth through eyes???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 13:26:14 |Display all floors
Lyin eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 14:16:33 |Display all floors

They thought I am a proud girl

I don't wear my glasses unless I was in a class as a result i never say hello to my classmates  wherever i go .They thought i am so proud even they said to me but i don't know who they are i just nodded my head .I confess that one would miss a lot things if s/he hava a short sight or ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 15:52:02 |Display all floors
I don't know  whether the eyes are the windows of soul,  but ,I know that  everyone should pay attention to
preserving   his  won eyesight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 21:12:07 |Display all floors
It might be true that eyes were the windows of the soul. But in my opinion, people nowadays don't really show their true side to the others. Almost everyone wear a mask. I admit that I do so, too. However, it's neccessary, isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.