Author: expatter

60 Billion Arms Sale & Next Year’s Peace Laureate is here ……. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-23 23:24:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-10-23 20:02
  ...................................................................................

Ding ding !!

For Thailand score 92 ...........

At least in Thailand 50 police didn't die as well ............

I seem to remember years ago it was the German police who mowed down a protester .........

And just recently in Stuttgart they wounded 100 including a crushed skull and a missing eye ..........

Unless of course the rules are applied only to certain countries .......   

In the 70's the American police were busy killing students and later massacring people at Waco ......

As for Saudi, you have no idea what they do .............

It is basically a closed society .........

I am sure they wouldn't call you up and give you any of their secrets .......

So are you seriously comparing riots in Thailand by, in large part paid ,protesters against a lawfully elected government ,as well as 1 dead protester(killed in an accident...I wonder how you can call shooting with a small handgun/pistol....not AK47 or tanks "mowing down"), or 100 "wounded" (mind you...wounded means some bruises and minor injuries of that kind and ONE who got his head right in front of  a watercannon and it was never meant to make him blind......no gunwounds here only one accidental seriously injured since non-lethal measures were used) and the Waco shooting( a weirdo fanatic sect hiding on a farm armed like they wanted civil war and basically killing themselves) with what happened in China back then? Are you really saying that? Oh dear....you really reached far to construct a case here....
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 23:39:43 |Display all floors
Soldiers did open fire on student protesters at a college campus in ohio during the 70's.  4 died and I can't remember how many were injured.   Also known as - the kent state massacre.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-24 04:27:55 |Display all floors

Agree about western mentality.....

Originally posted by expatter at 2010-10-23 02:31

Thank you for that excellent article ..............  

Now think back to the 34 nuclear bombs that were sent to S. Korea in the 1950-53 Korean War .......

To nullify the Yalu Riv ...

It is indeed troubling... It proves what so many others here have said about the same matter. The nobel prize is a typical example of the lengths they'll go to....even if that means treating the rest of the world as fools... They can get away with it, too as much of the world, including some here on this site, are indeed fools....!

As for the journalist Yoichi Shimatsu, there is a brief partial interview with him by CNTV

//english.cntv. cn/program/ newshour/ 20101018/102658. shtml

Do take a look. Very interesting....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-24 19:50:14 |Display all floors

Stupid bigoted cow

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-22 23:31

Absolutely spot on!!

No bloody consistency in your output is there ? Didn't you say you supported the murderous cowardly
drone attacks on innocent civilians in Pakistan ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-24 19:55:10 |Display all floors

Agree

I agree there is not much point in ing arms to Saudi Arabia.They are unlikely to use them against that
evil state,Israel.But the Yanks have to recover some of the money they pay Saudi Arabia for their oil.

We should of course mention that 9/11 was an inside job.That there were no planes and therefore no Saudi
hijackers.And that Osama was a patsy.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-10-24 20:26:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-10-23 23:24
So are you seriously comparing riots in Thailand by, in large part paid ,protesters against a lawfully elected government ,as well as 1 dead protester(killed in an accident...I wonder how you c ...
................................................................................................................

Thailand 92 shot dead with army rifles by government army soldiers …….

Paid protesters, really?  And now you would surely like to prove that, and that the protesters in China were not paid ……………

You might also like to prove the other stuff about tanks and I am not talking about 3rd party stuff and speculation as printed in the rag media. Sure there were tanks but no evidence of their role …… and the government of China is the legal government of China as voted in by the people in 1948 when they supported M.ao …….. and as recognized around the world.

Waco, you need to read that one and you will find that the force used was massive in relation to the event and that the fires were caused by the tanks sent into the compound to choke 100 of the inhabitants to death with tear gas ….….

The newspapers indicate that the German police are pretty violent ……….

Should I believe them …………  ?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-10-24 20:28:10 |Display all floors

God Bless the Filter ..........

Here we go again ...............  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.