Author: mechanic

TOUGH GUYS WHO STAND UP AGAINST THE ANGLOS! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-10-27 17:56:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-10-27 16:33



JF, your anti-Kyosan posts all bear the hallmarks of a personal vendetta bereft of any rationalism. I told you before your emotional behaviour does not stand you in good stead. If you don't b ...


How many times do I have to say, I don't care what other people think of me personally.
I'm not here to maintain any type of reputation and I'm not looking for prestige from my posts.
So all your arguments mean absolutely nothing to me.

I have a problem with people like kyosan.  I don't have a problem with americans criticizing their country - I do it all the time.  But kyosan doesn't criticize because he wants to see america better - he does so because he has no faith at all that it can get better.  At the same time, he enjoys the lifestyle made available from all the evil, scandalous deeds he tries to separate himself from.  Either you're part of the problem or a part ofthe solution.  Kyosan is definitely part of the problem in america.  You have to love your country before you can fight to make it better.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-10-27 18:04:31 |Display all floors

I strongly affirm this.

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-27 17:56


....At the same time, he enjoys the lifestyle made available from all the evil, scandalous deeds he tries to separate himself from.
[...]
Kyosan is definitely part of the problem in america.  ....

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-10-27 18:08:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-10-27 18:04


:)
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-10-28 19:10:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-10-28 17:23
And, JF, the injunction 'love your country' is so not fashionable anywhere in the world you and the minority of likeminded supporters become a public problem with your call for patriotism.

Ther ...


I really don't care if it's fashionable.  I never lived my life according to what others may think of me.  Do you know how liberating that is?  You constantly bring up this issue - like it matters.  
I pity you if you need so much outside approval to be who you are.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-10-28 19:33:11 |Display all floors

Excresence

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-28 19:10


I really don't care if it's fashionable.  I never lived my life according to what others may think of me.  Do you know how liberating that is?  You constantly bring up this issue - like it matt ...


Fiend,I rate you the most obnoxious,unsightly and malodorous excresence this forum has ever had to
endure.Say thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-10-28 20:13:25 |Display all floors

Reply #2 mechanic's post

Moscow is taking Venezuela very seriously

Caracas and Moscow signed a landmark deal over a nuclear power plant.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-10-28 22:15:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-10-28 17:21
Sitching to Kyosan as the 'problem' that has become America's liability...

I sometimes feel America would be a hell of a nice place if it was peopled by 300 million Kyosans to the detriment of  ...


We wouldn't have a country if the US was full of kyosans.  Instead of working to improve the country, the guilt of all past deeds real and imagined, would leave them with the attitude - 'you're all right, the US deserves to be destroyed - how can I help you?'

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.