Author: mechanic

TOUGH GUYS WHO STAND UP AGAINST THE ANGLOS! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-27 08:03:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 27-10-2010 07:04
No one takes chavez seriously.  The guy is a joke.  So why would there be a reaction?  What else do you expect from Chavez?

I see his desire to improve the lot of his people as a great endeavour - at least he is not sending massive armies to the other side of the world to destroy and slaughter innocent women and children.

Nuclear power is good - reduces the mythical "carbon problem" - it is strange though that the zionist regime has not reacted in its usual kneejerk way - could it be they have realised just how fooish they have looked when they did so in the past?

It was great when he took all the financial control of his country back from the zionists who were milking the place for everything they could get - albeit it did bring about a rash of failed assassination attempts by the bungling zionist special forces goons - good on you Hugo

Every small blow against the great satan is a gaint lift for the honest inhabitants of this planet..............

Getting Obama elected was one of our biggest coups....................... soon zionist USA will be all islamic control ................ then slaugther all xtains and peace in the world...............

The Wolf is Your Shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 08:26:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-10-27 05:21
Everyone hates the Great Satan and with good reason.

I don't hate the US at all, although I do disagree with some of the more controversial policies made by the US gov't. There is a difference between the US gov't and the ordinary US citizens you know but if you're too stupid to figure that out, well, there's no hope for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 08:34:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 27-10-2010 07:21
Everyone hates the Great Satan and with good reason.

- I see the ar*elicker kicked out kiwi has jumped in boots and all already.

But of course he did not realise what you meant was that every thinking person, with even the slightest modicum of decency hates the great satan .............................

One day they will learn to read the post more carefully..................

Man created god before god created man.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 08:38:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by StandingWolf at 27-10-2010 06:19
Oh, yes, definitely! The US is nothing but an imperialist, colonialist nation! Why else would they provide aid to every other nation in the world but to covertly take over? Humanitarian aid? Who wo ...

Hello pissingdawg - or is that two dawgs f*cking - have trouble keeping up with your name changes since dohg became a dirty word here.

Seems you don't know that the "aid agencies" are nothing more than covert C.I.A. functions which get operatives in on the ground to spy or that the aid provided by the zionist US regime is nothing more than a leverage to make the less fortunate slaves to the regime - as that funny black man says - "wake up fool"..............

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.

[ Last edited by kongque at 2010-10-27 10:39 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 14:13:27 |Display all floors
Oh hell folks, the world at large knows that chavez and ahminedoodad are both morons on a global scale. Ignore them and they are marginalised, bomb the b@st@rds and they are gone. I know which I'd prefer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 16:38:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 16:49:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.