Author: mechanic

TOUGH GUYS WHO STAND UP AGAINST THE ANGLOS! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-27 03:26:52 |Display all floors
Why do you live in the US kyosan?

I think you would be happier in Iran or Syria or someplace like that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 03:45:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-10-26 11:58

I'm surprised that the Americans didn't react more strongly. No comparing Hugo Chavez to satan? The Americans are getting soft.

I'm glad to see some nations stand up to the Americans and  ...

In this post, I should have used the the word  "Yankies" like Wahahaha did. After all,  Hugo Chavez is an American also.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 04:19:02 |Display all floors
Oh, yes, definitely! The US is nothing but an imperialist, colonialist nation! Why else would they provide aid to every other nation in the world but to covertly take over? Humanitarian aid? Who would ever do that? Why try to help feed billions of people around the world? Why provide tools and materials to help people build a better life for themselves? And China? They would NEVER do anything to subvert another nation's form of government. *Tibet!* Brutally suppress a people for speaking up for democracy? The Chinese government wouldn't stand for such a thing! *Tiananmen!* Try to destroy the rich heritage of a nation? Unthinkable! *Cultural Revolution!* And yet, every time I have traveled to China, I have found the people there to be the same as people of every nation. They work hard to provide for their families, try to better themselves and their children's lives, greet their friends and neighbors as they pass on the streets. The only thing I've found lacking in China that I find in many other nations is the freedom to openly speak against the government. Why is that? What do the people of China have to fear that the people of the US do not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 04:36:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 27-10-2010 04:58

I'm surprised that the Americans didn't react more strongly. No comparing Hugo Chavez to satan? The Americans are getting soft.

I'm glad to see some nations stand up to the Americans and  ...

They have of course been voiciferous in the past - but you are right - something like this we (using we word for senake to moan about) would expect at least something in the order of "axis of evil" or "madman at the helm of a ship of fools".

Maybe they finally realise their use of such terminology merely mirrors themselves........   

Go go Hugo ........

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 05:04:06 |Display all floors
No one takes chavez seriously.  The guy is a joke.  So why would there be a reaction?  What else do you expect from Chavez?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 05:05:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-10-27 03:45

In this post, I should have used the the word  "Yankies" like Wahahaha did. After all,  Hugo Chavez is an American also.

And you claim to be one of those 'Yankies' as well although you live in arizona and should know better then to use that term.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 05:21:58 |Display all floors

Shut up,Fiend

Everyone hates the Great Satan and with good reason.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.