Author: edwinapl

Sex imbalance in China & solutions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-27 08:36:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-10-26 11:54
Start programs to encourage western women to come to china, just one of them could service 10 chinese men a night

Doubt you'd get many, if any, takers! Despite assertions to the contrary, western women aren't as stupid as some here think and those of questionable morality are an extremely tiny minority indeed! Get some of these Asian brides from the various sites we hear about....there's the trick!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 11:16:14 |Display all floors
start a East European bride agency business in china can be very profitable right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 17:38:16 |Display all floors
I'm glad to hear there are some serious men thinking about this problem and not all is black or white. But as I've heard this was a problem and now almost isn't anymore.

Once the one child per family rule starts taking effect your population should, thin out. Which means more food and jobs. And since women all over the world are getting more powerfull, smart and beautifull it will not take long before equality in genders won't be a dream anymore. Which means that girls won't be a 'lost' child anymore.

Even though I still think that complete equalit is utopia, it's going a good way...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.