Author: edwinapl

Sex imbalance in China & solutions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-22 11:55:49 |Display all floors
your problem is  so interesting .   if one day  the woman control over the economy . I believe that your dreams
can come ture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-22 18:12:57 |Display all floors

true not ture

many people do wrong like this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-22 18:43:30 |Display all floors
i think if you are a nice boy ,you dont need to worry to find a good girl....so just keep growing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 07:04:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-10-22 10:36
How do we know the whole story about female infanticide and gender balance is real ? It could be a way of
putting down another culture.We can't trust the Anglo Zionist media.Their lies are legion.

Let me guess, Petera, you haven't taken your tablets today ?

Be a good little loony, take  your lithium and your mood suppressants and your anti-hallucinogens and have a little lie down.

There's a good boy.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 07:04:43 |Display all floors
These 1-boy-to-1-girl matching will not solve the problem. Anyone who can count can see that.

Denial of the problem is just silly when even China's government acknowledge the problem.

What we need are attitude changes towards relationships.

China now has the largest number of women billionaires. This is something unique to celebrate.

China's women football team performed well at an international level, hurray! That's because we workin teams.

China's men football team could not even qualify, boooooo! That is because they were not functioning well as a team.

So men needs to learn from women in China, and not treat us like possessions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 15:29:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edwinapl at 2010-10-23 07:04
These 1-boy-to-1-girl matching will not solve the problem. Anyone who can count can see that.

Denial of the problem is just silly when even China's government acknowledge the problem.

What we ...

Chinese men the new women? Gender role changing?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 17:22:23 |Display all floors

Confronting the Sex imbalance in China

I noticed that in the Major cities there are actually an abundance of females due to the large number of universities and job opportunities at companies.  A vast majority of the males in the large cities work at companies or labor for construction firms etc.....  Today infanticide is far less common and since the one child policy has progressed and the standard of living has risen dramatically female babies are becoming more valued.  Universal suffrage may also have contributed to this.  I see the problem fixing itself over time.  I do not think dramatic measures are needed.  The government can simply encourage families to keep their girls and I am aware that in some regions local government has already implemented policies, which allow a family who's first child is a girl to have another baby for hopes of having a male.  Also there is a policy that allows families to have multiple children if both husband and wife are single children and/or if they have children spaced more than 8 years apart provided that they can afford raising them.  Chinese officials realize the complications created by the one child policy, but to put it simply, China avoided huge problems by implementing the policy in the first place.  If a society does not have enough food to eat then there will undoubtedly be chaos.

One must be coaxed not to look at the issue today of a sex imbalance in China to be a bad thing.  It can be good in terms of diversity within China and luring people to and from China.  Within the global context I see Chinese men and women as becoming desirable high quality partners.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.