Author: BingSilk

Even though I came from poor rural family, but I have a Dream.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-23 04:10:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 12:49:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-10-21 14:41
I have a dream one day becoming President of China.

and make all the Chinese People better, better prepared against the Evils of the world.

Although I usually wish folks all the best in realising their dreams, yours is a dream I can't wish you well on I'm sorry. If you ever became president of China, then WW3 would occur and China would cease to exist and that's an achievement I don't think anybody should want on the resume! Your version of the worlds "evils" is yours and yours alone. Most rational people in the world, and that includes China, probably won't agree with your rather distorted perception of the world and how to solve the problems China and the world face. You wouldn't solve anything, you'd make things worse! I'm sorry Bing, but I cannot wish you well in realising your dream and nor should any sane thinking person!
P.S; the only natural gift you appear to have is to further alienate yourself from those here who actually think before they post....and make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you probably are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 21:33:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 12:17:38 |Display all floors

Reply #19 BingSilk's post

Please General Bing, stop procrastinating, and work hard for China's betterment!

The world isn't going to wait for China, it's moving ahead!
Already the South Trade Route System is preparing itself for the advent of the great OFFSHORE BANKING industry arrival. We have built in Hong Kong, Macao, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore - QUALITY LIFESTYLE intergrated resorts, new huge BANKING offices for OFFSHORE PRIVATE BANKING easy access, and Malayan authorities is doubling the effort by building a Moslem State infrastructure financing banking system!

Don't waste tiime!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 16:17:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2010-10-22 12:10
I was born  in poor country, but currently working and studying in US. One day I want to have my own engineering compay that built jet engine, electric generator and others power generation equipment.

i support you,fighting,fighting
our country need the man as same as you,you is a good boy as chinese,i appreciation you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 16:33:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 21-10-2010 16:41

and make all the Chinese People better, better prepared against the Evils of the world.

That is a good dream Bing - I hope one day you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.....

Face the Future With Dignity.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 17:02:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-10-21 14:41

Well, dream counts a lot in one's life, I think.  It gives you reason to wake up in the morning.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.