Author: Zibow

Where do you have your breakfast on working days? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-25 16:58:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by winnies at 2010-10-24 20:46
hehe ,it is a funny topic.
In the past two years,I ate my breafast  in the school canteen.If there is not enough time,I just buy a piece of  bread and eat on the way to the classroom.
Now ,I have ...

I usually eat my breakfast on my way to classroom as a student but now I eat the breakfast in my dorm before going to work .I would like to make it for myself,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 17:17:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mayerom at 2010-10-25 16:58

I usually eat my breakfast on my way to classroom as a student but now I eat the breakfast in my dorm before going to work .I would like to make it for myself,

That's a good habit! On weekends I will have breakfast at home and make some sandwiches which I won't do on working days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-26 14:44:07 |Display all floors
On working days I usually have my breakfast in office. Like my colleagues we often eat steamed bread with vegetables or egg , also we call “ mo jia cai “. Itt’s always done when you request, so it can keep hot . Besides there are many kinds of vegetables you can choose, you can change every day, which guarantees nutritious. The last point, it is not expensive , RMB1.5 or 2.00 each one . “mo jia cai “really is a good choice for breakfast .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-26 14:47:18 |Display all floors
On working days I usually have my breakfast in office. Like my colleagues we often eat steamed bread with vegetables or egg , also we call “ mo jia cai “. Itt’s always done when you request, so it can keep hot . Besides there are many kinds of vegetables you can choose, you can change every day, which guarantees nutritious. The last point, it is not expensive , RMB1.5 or 2.00 each one . “mo jia cai “really is a good choice for breakfast .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-26 14:49:27 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-26 19:34:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-10-26 19:30
What a funny question?

Luckily, my's not a funny answer.

I enjoy having my breakfast in the bathtub.
You should try it.

It's very healthy I'm told by my shrink.

1. No surprise you see a shrink
2.Seems he's no help at all
3.Do you take a toaster with you in the bathtub?^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 10:16:40 |Display all floors
I have my breakfast in working office.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.