Author: Zibow

Where do you have your breakfast on working days? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-24 18:21:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Everynowhere at 2010-10-24 18:16

Well, I'm lucky that my university's kitchen is quite good -but way too expensive (at least RMB 100.- per meal). In China, I also found qutie good canteens which also offered really inexpensive ...

Where are you studying? Where I used to study the university offered cheap meals for arround 2 Euro (including a main dish,a soup and a salad) or you could go for the more expensive buffet or one of the restaurants. And that was in Germany.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-24 20:46:39 |Display all floors
hehe ,it is a funny topic.
In the past two years,I ate my breafast  in the school canteen.If there is not enough time,I just buy a piece of  bread and eat on the way to the classroom.
Now ,I have no lessons in the morning,therefore, it's very ofen that I even don't eat breadfast .
Recently,I go to library everyday and I have to take up a seat in hurry,so everyday I eat my breakfast on the way. Although I know it's unhealthy .I think this condition won't change until the end of this semester.
I think the way that we eat breadfast is related to our daily life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-24 21:20:43 |Display all floors
Where are you studying?

HSG, St. Gallen, Switzerland... i can only dream of a 2 Euro meal That's actually right the price of a coffee here -.-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-24 22:36:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Everynowhere at 2010-10-24 21:20

HSG, St. Gallen, Switzerland... i can only dream of a 2 Euro meal That's actually right the price of a coffee here -.-

The expenses in your school are pretty high, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-24 22:43:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by winnies at 2010-10-24 20:46
hehe ,it is a funny topic.
In the past two years,I ate my breafast  in the school canteen.If there is not enough time,I just buy a piece of  bread and eat on the way to the classroom.
Now ,I have ...

You remind me of my college time. I'd have my breakfast on the bus back then for I wanted to save time for my study. Looking back, I was so diligent, so...unlike now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 08:09:10 |Display all floors
The expenses in your school are pretty high, right?

Unfortunately, yea. But what can I do? Travelling to Germany or Austria takes like one hour, I can't do that just for lunch. And even if I could, it wouldn't be worth it, considering the gaz prize.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 15:45:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Everynowhere at 2010-10-24 21:20

The cheap meals are subsidized through the fees every student pays. I think it's some kind of law or regulation that every university has to offer such meals.

Yeah, Switzerland is a very expensive country...but people also earn more there.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.