Author: vivian0102

Have you ever donated blood? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-28 14:36:31 |Display all floors
today, I have read one artcle which says that donated blood is not good for your health. From childhood to manhood, we got so much informations that donating blood is good for health and serve society well. But in fact, if there are so  many benifits, do you see any doctor donated bood for free?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 15:15:24 |Display all floors
i have never done that,,,because my weight is under the requestment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 15:21:24 |Display all floors
yes,i have donated blood many times during my school time,One time the doctor insist that i need to donate 400cc, but  later i was told it is not good for our healthy.I feel bad to this, from that time i didn't donate blood any more.Also there are some news about those doctor  use our blood to make high profite for themselves.in my opinion,most people want to help others,but they did not trust the hospital and those department.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 15:57:28 |Display all floors
I donated blood in 2008 when i just graduated from university. For the first time, doctor told me to donate 200cc, after that I was given a
blood-donation card. That moment I saw the card with pride and left. But when I was on the way home, a dim, sick, faint feeling came over
me and I nearly fell over. Thanks to the passangers on the bus supporting me with hands. Afterwards, I think it's unsuitable for weak people
to do this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 16:05:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lastmay at 2010-10-28 15:21
yes,i have donated blood many times during my school time,One time the doctor insist that i need to donate 400cc, but  later i was told it is not good for our healthy.I feel bad to this, from that  ...

if it's ture, i'll be very sad.are they worthy of called angel?they've forgotten their real responsibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 19:01:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by MaunaLoa at 2010-10-28 15:57
I donated blood in 2008 when i just graduated from university. For the first time, doctor told me to donate 200cc, after that I was given a
blood-donation card. That moment I saw the card with pr ...

Normally they will let you rest for some time before letting you go.It's just natural that you feel dizzy and a little bit weak after donating blood. Once I donated blood during my time in the army,just to get an extra meal (Currywurst Pommes^^) and being freed from service for the rest of the day
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-10-28 22:49:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-10-28 18:55
No, I have a phobia on blood transfusion.

But I'm doing my bit for society with plenty sperm donations.

And I gave/giving all the ejaculation service, and my perfect DNAs for free for the goo ...

Glad to hear you don't give blood> I am sure all of Hong Kong are also.

Insurance premiums should go down dramatically now the risk of Aids through transfusion in HK has dropped so much, having leaned that.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.