Author: antimatter

@Another Proof of China's backwardn, its manufac equipments are foreign made@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-23 08:10:19 |Display all floors

Reply #3 youknowhat's post

I would not worry about embargoes and/or sanctions. We Chinese are not stupid. We had probably already duplicates all of the necessary codes, cad's, and/or blue prints of every tooling we've ever imported down to the finest of bolt and detail -- probably even had it reversed to meet Chinese standards and specifications as a precaution -- against just such possibilities.

Seriously, I can't imagine that there are still people who are as simple as that of Mr. Fumanchu to even assume that China or any other front line nation of the world would be as stupid as to put themselves in a predicament where everything must come to a complete stop in the events of just such political reprisals. Eat more fish, Mr. Fumanchu, because fish are said to be good for producing brain cells!

The reason why Russia can't do freakin' all about our J-11B and our J-15, my speculation, probably lies exactly in this factor -- the specifications of the J-11B and the J-15 are based on Chinese specifications rather on the specifications which the Su-27 or J-11 is based.

We Chinese had learn our lesson and we've learn our lesson  well from the USSR in the 60's. No one, I repeat no one, is stupid enough to repeat the same mistake twice.

Eat Your Heart Out, Mr. Interesting!

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-10-22 04:14 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.