Author: vivian0102

Do you mind carpooling? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-20 15:55:32 |Display all floors
it deponds, if they are the person i like then it's ok, i mean character is very important

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-20 22:54:16 |Display all floors
Yes,Firstly,I would like to if the car's owner is willing to have a new friend to share the journey on going to work. We can  communicate with each other to start a interesting day. Secondly, I think it can be a effective way to improve the environment arounding us and save the energy and reduce the emission.Thirdly,and the importantly,it save money .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-20 23:22:39 |Display all floors
yes  if i have a car i'd like to car pool,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-21 09:44:25 |Display all floors
i prefer those public transportations to carpooling:-)no disrespect,if you had an accident or be robbed,who can compensate you,law is not ready for these issues.on the contrary,you have a contact when you buy a ticket to get on a bus or subway,service or compensation would be supported by the company or the government

[ Last edited by shijin3911 at 2010-10-21 09:49 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 16:03:26 |Display all floors
it is not safe in other china city especial in GD...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-26 16:48:30 |Display all floors
The place I live is a small city comparing with Beijing and Shanghai, but carpooling also exists. The service they offer is better. Firstly, anytime you just need to give a call , then the driver will pick you up at the place you requested , and then send you to the destination you want , It is actually a door to door service.. The drivers often closely communicate, if the driver you call can’t satisfy your request, he will manage to arrange you in other cars which is also good serving .
The fares usually more expensive than public transportation . For the same journey carpooling fare is RMB25, while public transportation is RMB 15 .
So I don’t mind carpooling because it really have market , But for me I will not always do carpooling when I can use public transportation . One reason is the higher fare ,the second is just like shijin3911 mentioned , there is no insurance .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 11:00:12 |Display all floors
I welcome carpooling and i hope shanghai will popularize this soon
my monthly traffic expenditure is very high,and everday i have to be squeezed in the crowded bus and metro,i feel tired and hated.
make Impprovements of my  English skills everyday!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.