Views: 7729|Replies: 13

Do you mind carpooling? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-18 17:10:39 |Display all floors
Shanghai will begin testing a carpooling system this year, the Xinmin Evening News reports. They system aims at easing traffic congestion, conserving energy and protecting the environment. Some express their willingness to accept carpooling but others are concerned over personal and property security. Do you support carpooling esp in cities like Beijing and Shanghai? Do you mind carpooling?
carpool2-240x300.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 14:12:41 |Display all floors
i would not do carpooling, if you go to work everyday with someone you not familiar with, i feel like uncomfortable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 17:16:32 |Display all floors
If i have enough money to buy a car , I won't become the caipooling .

but i did not have enough money to own a car , i won't spent the money on a car which did not belong to me .

so the answer is : No !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-20 09:28:06 |Display all floors
i did not have enough money to own a car , i won't spent the money on a car which did not belong to me .

[ Last edited by wuchun at 2010-10-20 09:29 AM ]
http://www.cheapuggboots-uk.net/ugg-store-sale.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-20 10:32:06 |Display all floors
carpool means buy a car and use the car togeter?
if buy, no
if use ,yes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-20 11:12:27 |Display all floors

i agree with powerlead

It is a very good idea to share using a car together, especially for a new driver. : - ).

Not only it can pratice the driving skills of yours by driving longer distances to send the mates to their offices, also, save the expense of your gasoline.  Both are good for you and others too, how great it is!  The only sacrifice for the person who own the car is TIME.

I will say YES, carpooling is no problem for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-20 14:49:46 |Display all floors
I would like to ,but  I don't have to .It isn't a long way from my working place

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.