Author: BingSilk

Evil USA spies checking out our stuffs in Beijing Military Electronic Show [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-19 00:30:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 04:15:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-10-18 17:58
You guys do know that such shows are for the public,right? Such shows are also shown in europe,USA etc. and militaries from all arround the world take a look at what others have....#sigh#

Alex, we're dealing with lDlOTS here, they have no idea whatsoever.

They live in their little fantasy world where Chinese criminals get away with anything.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 04:29:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 04:51:36 |Display all floors

tell me if i'm wrong...

lemme first start up by sayin i dunno (hehe) but the US doesnt have any good workers to produce any good anyway anyhow these days coz ev'ry single job is exported to overseas (we, americans dont have anythin to do at home anymore...all we do is to look for ships comin in from china)...it doesn't matter how HI the rmb is or how low the USD; it still doesnt help the US economy...the US needs more knowledge workers to produce some nasty awesome product like what we used to (i sez used to didnt i) and the nobama legacy will fakin away just as quik as it started  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 11:46:49 |Display all floors

Reply #9 emucentral's post

Wow!

That's really so interesting comment!
ha ha ha
Pro USA kind of comments? eh?

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 12:07:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-10-19 04:15

Alex, we're dealing with lDlOTS here, they have no idea whatsoever.

They live in their little fantasy world where Chinese criminals get away with anything.

Not really JB. It's just that because it's anything Chinese, it's ok but as soon as it's not Chinese, or Asian, it's wrong and/or evil. kinda makes sense if your logic and objectivity is truly warped but it makes no sense in the real world as well they know.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.