- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 2839 Hour
- Reading permission
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-10-17 10:34
That's what I heard
Or "忍" as we Chinese would put it.
Patience is King, Bing.
We Chinese are currently existing in a guranteed period of peace and detente with the major nukes of world, major nukes of the world who once bullied us, who outright threatened to nuke us umptieth of times, and who would leisurely and routinely blackmailed us with their nukes.
But, those days are long gone however, Bing. Our present nuclear deterrence ensures it that it'll be guaranteed a mutual destruct for all if they dare consider the Douglas McArthur form of racism on us Chinese, or the Nagasaki Hiroshima package at us yellow bastards!!!
Therefore, XXJ/WS-10 wise, why hurry? Why rush? My philosophy: If and when you set out to do something, you do it right or you don't do it at all are the rule of law to abide by!
We have the J-10's, the J-11B's, the J-11BS's, the J-15 and the J-15BS, the JH-7's, JH-7B's, and the H-6K's all of which already makes for a pretty deadly and serious combination and an arsenal more than sufficient enough for us to handle any/all of the technologies that jet fighters from ther European theater can throw at us; that Russia have; and that the Americans so brags about; and the above listing does not include the latest up-to-date equally deadly J-7E's & G's; the J-8'E's and F's; the latest of Q-5; the latter designed to deal with America's exports in the Far East. Don't forget, then there are the FTC-2000; and the L-15 which too is on the way.
Additionally, do not over-estimate America's so bragged about F-22 and F-35 because, plenty hype there and "lots of suckers (USD 150 million a piece and climbing) out there is how I see it".
I mean if they are so confident of the -22/35, why upgrades of the F-15 to one with stealth features (this one still under development by Boeing)? Why upgrade the F-18 further? Why keep pumping up still later blocks of the F-16????
The F-22 and 35 is all about all of those suckers out there who have 150-200 million buck/unit to throw away at newer technologies hyped as a "must have" for fighter technologies.
The word for China is that its F-22/35 counterpart are geared at competing for the lucrative "sucker's market" that are out there to be had. I mean if they force us to up our yuan (RMB), that would mean no more cheap toasters for Wal-Marts and COSTCO; our only recourse, if that were to be the case are high tech item such as XXJ's to compete for market shares to keep our economy going.
- 1、HM航母上有直8预警机，固定翼小盘子和长航式无人机 ；直8预警机作为替补。
- 2、咱只是去做交流而已，交流的层次远不如与巴西的深入，当然与拥有丰富使用和制造经验的老牌大国进行交流确实可以收获不少 ；
- 3、歼10B明年投产，后年开始装备部队 ；使用了相控阵雷达等部分四代技术的歼10B不得不贵，好的品质是金钱堆出来的 ；歼10B使用太行。
- 4、东北有战术轰炸机和中秋J15，中秋的任务很重 ；咱的中秋是多面手，不但要能够弹射起飞还要滑越起飞，与HM系统的磨合也要长时间的积累经验 ；
- 7、新驱的垂发单元在原来的基础了增加了1X个，满排7X00吨 ；新驱4艘 ；排水量所多放大，功能也得到了强化，大+强：++ ，故称052C++；。
- 9、要是2015之内还不出现那TG就别混了；2015年之前TGHM编队任何舰艇都会问世 ，包括直通，大驱的姊妹版通驱等等；
- 10、从095开始TG的核潜艇将全电化 ，常规潜艇早已经全电化了 ；095在2012-2013年将进入服役状态 ；全盾化将HM编队的又一大特色。093和094都是过渡产品
- 11、人员与战略战术的无缝对接才能最大限度的发挥装备的战斗力，而装备的先进程度仅仅是一种静止的状态 。
- 15、北方的HM明年会看到， 跟老瓦也算是“邻居”北方的HM有两艘，一艘是老瓦，一艘是纯国产的 ，南方有一艘是国产的 ；北方先下的料 ，所以北方的国产先看到！
- 18、WS15的预研很扎实，核心机搞成了后期就好办多了，推重比达到11，2015年基本上可以用了 。WS10A稳定批量生产，改进型至少有两款。推重比为9的WS10A改进型用于四代机全状态首飞 。推重比为9的WS10A改进型用于四代机全状态首飞 。