Author: Desaview2

simple truths that white supremacists cannot accept. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-18 18:17:08 |Display all floors
remind us why your folks left China, Joe and you live in Beverley Hills :l.ol
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-18 18:20:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-10-18 01:31 AM

Your posts make it clear that the only reason why you are posting here is that you are worked up because you feel inferior as a citizen of a developing nation that is engaged with major power ...

we r talking about the 5000 year old china; and u r talking about the china that has a nuke monkey still sitting at it's front pond.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 00:33:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 13:24:00 |Display all floors

White Supremacists

In the West, the concept of a "white supremacist" is laughable. Most of us are too busy earning, tending families, having fun, complaining about our politicians, investigating scams, eating in Chinese, Indian and Afro-caribbean restaurants, worrying about keeping Health Services "free", et, etc. There is not a lot of time left for silly day dreams about "world dominion". Do try and make friends, instead of enemies. I am lucky to have friends of many different ethnic origins and I even study "their" languages. The worries come from people whose ma threatens all, eg Islamic fundamentalists....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 13:30:58 |Display all floors

White supremacists

I meant to say "In the West, the concept of a "white supremacist" is laughable. Most of us are too busy earning, tending families, having fun, complaining about our politicians, investigating scams, eating in Chinese, Indian and Afro-caribbean restaurants, worrying about keeping Health Services "free", etc, etc. There is not a lot of time left for silly day dreams about "world dominion". Do try and make friends, instead of enemies. I am lucky to have friends of many different ethnic origins and I even study "their" languages. The worries come from people whose d ogma threatens all, eg Islamic fundamentalists....

Oh and I agree with Churchill who said that "Democracy is the best worst form of government!". And I suggest you ask the ethnic minorities in Malaysia if they thought that Mahathir's admitted dictatorship was good for anyone - except Malays whose supremacy was, and is, enshrined in law and practice

I write "d ogma" because this system doesn't like the joined up version

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 15:42:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 15:44:57 |Display all floors
Fortunately no Chinese share this kind of view.

DEsaview2 is a provocator.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.