Author: NE_Tigress

LAOWAIS IN ACTION THESE DAYS!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-17 01:40:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by misterdd78 at 2010-10-16 23:32
either you were rejected by hords of white men while looking for business in the backdoor of some bar giving handjobs  for 5yuen a splurge, maybe  because you're undefinably ugly or..... coz  seriously you sound nothing like a chinese lady  ...

You said something nice and fair about China in your first post. I was beginning to think "well after all not all gweilos are that bad".  

But this post stunned me. I am just curious, did you know your Chinese wife while she was "looking for business in the backdoor of some bar giving handjobs  for 5yuen a splurge"?  She certainly was not "ugly" and was very "lady" in your eyes that you gave her business and eventually take her as your wife?

I usually don't converse with ignorant people, but your ignorance is too exceptional to be ignored.

[ Last edited by NE_Tigress at 2010-10-17 01:52 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 15:01:00 |Display all floors

How true!

Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-10-15 04:14
"Brothers and sisters, I'm here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is not place in this world that that man can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he's gone he's created havoc. Everywhere he's gone he's created destruction. So I charge him. I charge him with being the greatest kidnapper on this earth. I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth. I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth, the greatest drunkard on this earth."
-Malcolm X

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 16:13:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-10-17 00:54
China is the happiest place in the planet.................................
proof.: 1.5 million in Guang zhou volunteered for Asian games.....................

What about the millions more Chinese who do everything they can to LEAVE China for the nasty, racist, capitalist west ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 16:50:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-10-15 01:14

I doubt calling the PSB will have any effect...it was a private conversation you overheard and he wasn't holding a speech on TNM square......but it would for sure be interesting to confront him ...

just reading about the TNM massacre the other day. There is an argument to say that essentailly the event was a foil for a larger insurgency, the event heavily publicised for Western media consumption. A Chinese saying was offered, by way of explanation, "kill a rooster, to tame a monkey"
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-23 16:52:03 |Display all floors

what about the sons and daughters of the cadres?

residency in the West is a sign of status
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.