Author: NE_Tigress

LAOWAIS IN ACTION THESE DAYS!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-15 07:45:09 |Display all floors
You demonstrate that you have learnt well from the West, you sound as bigoted and Xenophobic as any of the foreigners you rant about.  It is true there are many foreigners here who have their own agenda, my particular dislike are the Bible bashers. But to say all are anti China is wrong.
I have been here for over four years and they have been amongst the best years of my life. China gives me a sense freedom that I have not had in my country for decades. Many other foreigners, normally older people, feel this way.
Of the foreigners I have meet here, only was in my opinion worth knowing, the rest were either stupid, childish or here for their own benefit and appeared to have little interest in the country or the people.
In many cases the view young people have of foreigners is bad, they see them as “special”, action should be taken to stop this. Foreigners are just different people, some are good and some are bad and most are in between.
Instead of ranting about how bad they are in English, get off your butt and go and tell the young people to learn what is useful from foreigners and ignore all the crap they sprout.
Ps why were you partaking of that horrible western habit of coffee, if you had been drinking good Chinese tea this issue would not have arisen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-15 10:51:33 |Display all floors
Gweilo rats are active in action this days.

But will they make any difference?

Gone are the days when Chinese have to listen to foreign dictations.

Any government that follows foreign dictations will be ousted, by the people.

You bet!

[ Last edited by NE_Tigress at 2010-10-15 10:53 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-15 11:30:02 |Display all floors

change your name to copy cat.

Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2010-10-15 10:51
Gweilo rats are active in action this days.

But will they make any difference?

Gone are the days when Chinese have to listen to foreign dictations.

Any government that follows foreign dic ...

Your English is very good, so you must have listened to a great deal of foreign dictation.
As far as foreign dictates are concerned, you are correct, no country should be told what to do by any other country, it is for the people to chose how they live, but I hope you do not mean that China should close its self off from the world, like it did in the past, and only listen to itself.
It is this attitude that causes the West, i.e. America, to think only it knows what is good for everyone, they do not know how to listen.
If people say your system is wrong tell them to go somewhere where they think is right, or in simple words  ”p*ss off” ( a common phrase understood by most English speaking people regardless of how stupid they may be.) or simply deport them.
But no matter what they say you should listen and learn from them, if you learn something useful, good. If you learn they are ignorant and, or stupid, even better for now you can explain to others why they should listen with care. Do not just copy them and display your own bias and ignorance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-16 06:54:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-10-15 18:44
MyChoice,

you are wasting your efforts on these bigots. They are long-standing features with this forum and only need naive and sinophile laowais like you as lightning rods for their personal ve ...

wow, you have quite an imagination making all that stuff up!  You must be really bored to be thinking about me all the time so you make up stories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-16 22:47:53 |Display all floors
for the trolling and drama generating tecnique i would give you a high rating ... as far as the reliability of your story concernes, i dont know what to say . myself  i am a white foreigner in china and i like it so much im even married to a chinese girl and i lived here since 10 years. neither me or my wife had ever experienced anything of what that laowai was talking about. if anything i find china to be even way too free now and getting more and more poisoned by the western lifestyle.  if the story you just posted is true and indeed you are what you are claming to be (a chinese lady), then it would have bohered me a lot hearing such nonsense from someone who appaerently doesnt know squat about china and should not be here at all.  china is an awesome place to live and settle down and its people are nice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-16 22:54:27 |Display all floors

Reply #22 misterdd78's post

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-16 23:32:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2010-10-14 22:56
Better put these rats under house arrest in their sewer homes!

No legislation needed!

gwailo rats? sewer homes? now, just  wtf is your problem? either you were rejected by hords of white men while looking for business in the backdoor of some bar giving handjobs  for 5yuen a splurge, maybe  because you're undefinably ugly or either you're actually a white man in the usa posing behind a pc trying to troll the hell out of this forum.. coz  seriously you sound nothing like a chinese lady. whatever your personality disorder is , you need to get a life and stop looking for attention so shamelessly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.