Author: NE_Tigress

LAOWAIS IN ACTION THESE DAYS!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-14 23:44:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2010-10-14 23:39
Monkey,

To be frank I have already been half-brainwashed by that "freedom of speech" crap. That is why I didn't do anything though I was disgusted.

But thanks for reminding me.

I doubt calling the PSB will have any effect...it was a private conversation you overheard and he wasn't holding a speech on TNM square......but it would for sure be interesting to confront him personally and discuss this out. You could do that next time. Don't call the shooting squad immediately^^

And nice to hear the "freedom of speech crap" affected you a little bit^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-14 23:49:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-10-14 23:44

I doubt calling the PSB will have any effect...it was a private conversation you overheard and he wasn't holding a speech on TNM square......but it would for sure be interesting to confront him ...

I will call the PSB, useful or not it's not my business.

Thank you again for reminding me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-14 23:51:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2010-10-14 23:49

I will call the PSB, useful or not it's not my business.

Thank you again for reminding me.

See? not all foreigners are evil

you just learn something from one of them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-14 23:51:56 |Display all floors

Reply #15 NE_Tigress's post

No Keyring 'at hand'?

Or readyness to use your skills in foul language IRL?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-15 00:30:07 |Display all floors
Maybe it happened in

"Starbucks"

That is American sovereign territory !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-15 04:14:53 |Display all floors
Laowai's always try to stir trouble in china by spreading their pro-western propoganda.  They always have ulterior motives and only want the WORST for China - even if they say, "wo ai zhong guo" they are lying.  Of course naive dissdents fall for it.  

They spread their lies to women, children, and men.  What you saw at the cafe is what is happening globally.  Whenever China is peaceful, prosperous, and happy, the lao wai's always try to ruin it and start conflict.  Their game is divide and conquer.  

"Brothers and sisters, I'm here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is not place in this world that that man can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he's gone he's created havoc. Everywhere he's gone he's created destruction. So I charge him. I charge him with being the greatest kidnapper on this earth. I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth. I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth, the greatest drunkard on this earth."
-Malcolm X

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-15 04:22:12 |Display all floors
Another    SPEAKER    for the Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.