Author: satsu_jin

Foreign forces must not interfere in Tibetan Buddhism affairs: government [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-20 12:22:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cloudlessday at 2010-10-18 13:39
Anybody still here?
I think we have our problems in China in terms of society and politics and others, but when it comes to fight against agressions from outside the nation, we stand united, don't ...

I believe Chinese folks would stand united against outside aggression and rightly so. The point being made is that no proof has been tabled that points to western "meddling". The mere fact that someone lives in the west and is free to pursue their own agenda regarding XJG and TBT shouldn't come into it. It's a personal matter and shouldn't be politicised. My own opinion on both "issues"; it's China's business and as long as ethnicities and traditonal areas and cultures and religions etc are left alone, we have no right to say anything really. The problem here is that many outside China see the occurences as a violation of human rights and speak on behalf of the folks in those affected areas. Sometimes the many have to fight for the few with no voice and some see this as their duty. This is hardly the west's, on the whole, fault is it!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-10-21 09:09:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peteraa at 2010-10-18 12:52

1. That's it? That's all you've got to say?
Copy code

For you that's good enough.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.