Views: 5225|Replies: 4

can you help me? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-9 22:00:19 |Display all floors
my English is very bad .but I take my heart to learn it well.but the end of my hard ,it made me very sad.so ,i want to search the skill to study,who can help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-10 16:33:50 |Display all floors
Practice makes perfect. Don't give up! Reading and listening will help a lot with grammar. Learning a new language is not something that can be done quickly. There are many resources available on this site. Have a look and be patient you will get there if you really want to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-18 15:53:02 |Display all floors
just study hard  .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-19 02:53:53 |Display all floors
There are many people just like you in China who find learning English an unsurmountable task. But, learning English is a must.  You will accomplish it with ease if you do it with friends together.  If you decide to try and do it alone - it will be difficult.  What you need is a native pen-pal - someone you can have a regular correspondence with - preferably with a native English person.  I know it's difficult - there are so many weirdos out there on the Internet - but persevere you will find someone who will help.  I personally have been doing it for years with Chinese students - believe me there are many like me out there who will help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-4 23:00:36 |Display all floors
I hope I can,,,,,,,,,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.