Author: prime0421

Dose japan have Nuclear bombs? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-10-4 13:47:03 |Display all floors
# 27

Last week Germany has released old classified informations and voila, that's the reason why it's well known.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-4 14:19:30 |Display all floors

Reply #29 satsu_jin's post

yikes!!!!

You are just a "newspaper" man!
Aiyah!
I thought you were like Mr. Coleman, with a US$15 million cost centre!

ha ha ha

In my heydays as salaryman, my cost centre wasn't more than US$500,000!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-10-4 03:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-10-4 14:26:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-10-4 15:19

You are just a "newspaper" man!

Yep, I'm the boy who brings you the newspaper in the morning and evening (if applicable).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-4 14:35:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-10-4 14:26

Yep, I'm the boy who brings you the newspaper in the morning and evening (if applicable).

Sap,

I just enjoyed the song titled Time to Say Good Bye. Now I am reading the story about crying wolf.

Anyway, welcome back.

We can play hide and-seek again. Look out, wchao37 is behind you.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-10-4 02:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-4 14:38:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by prime0421 at 3-10-2010 12:24

It can not be the Zionist are invincible,             you make them sound like  GOD all commanding all knowing.

- not god - THEY invented god.

Do you know what Zionism really is? Obviously not.

When I first began the find them in the past I did not believe my own research. They were very clever at hiding their tracks and those of the masters they work for.

I am not going to tell you about them or what I have found because I have learned that doing so to the average person is simply a waste of time.

Study them for yourself - dig into the past - if you are cognitive enough you will recognise the clues. If you are adept and a good detective you will be able to trace the roots of what we call "Zion" today right back to Ancient Egypt. No they are not the Pharonics.

Yes they are in the upper level of knowledge - they make certain that their acolytes are infiltrated into positions where they can control events as the cult wants then to be controled. Western Governments have been long infiltrated, teachers, social workers, doctors, University Professors, Military and every other position of import and control have been cleverly seeded with Zionist faithfull - look at the entertainment industry where they cleverly indocrintate the children of the world  - all the while keeping a lid on the truth. Look at the government of the United States - 86% of the non elected positions are filled with Zionist faithfull.

I do not want you to believe me - I want you to research the truth for yourself - because what you learn that way you might believe.

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-4 14:40:30 |Display all floors

Reply #32 ilearnabc's post

Well, if Mr. Satsu is a SECRET SERVICE man, he could have a cost centre of at least US$1.5 million, since China is only1/10 that of the American Regime!

But if he is a SALARYMAN, newspaper man, likely his cost centre would be similar to an MNC, or US$500,000!
That's accounting for you, mr. 1learnabc!
That's how company calculate cost for it's executive!
About 15% of the cost centre goes to HQ expenses - that include R&D for that sector, support work!
Then proabably 50% goes to Air Travel, Hotels, Food, Entertaining clients, related actitivities!
and the remaining for the operation of his office, secretarial support, local IT support etc.

(heck! a Malayan Assembly Man for the Selangor state, i read has a COST CENTRE of almost US$200,000 - with salary of M$36,000 and a expense budget of M$500,000 a year!)

ha ha ha

He wouldn't be leaving, unless he gains a bigger salary or bigger cost centre budget!
Once you reached those top executive jobs, it's pretty hard to "upgrade further"!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-10-4 02:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-4 14:42:32 |Display all floors

Reply #33 kongque's post

= revenue merchants!

ha ha ha

old levers to power!
the more richer the state, the bigger their network!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.