Author: 1584austin

WHY DO PEOPLE EVERYWHERE NOT TRUST CHINESE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-21 21:06:15 |Display all floors
i didn't know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-1 20:32:04 |Display all floors

Has nothing to do with the west these days.

As an American living in China I can tell you why, and it has nothing to do with the west, and everything to do with Chinese people. It has to do with their fast and loose morality, their short term gain over long term success way of approaching business, and their overpowering greed to over come the west as a world and economic power. The Chinese in their overwhelming need to get past their own insecurity will cut corners, and do any and everything they can, including taking advantage of, or attempting to take advantage of, any westerner they can. Either them or Japanese, anyone that isn't Chinese is fair game, as you ramp up prices on a product when you see your customer is white or Japanese. This is just a small example of the simple corruption and dishonesty of the Chinese, and their marked lack of fairness when it comes to dealing with foreigners, and their own people as well. Step on any and everyone if it means you can get ahead. Add to this a severe lack of economic controls, and rampant corruption, and you get a country that few people trust outside of China, or in it if they are not Chinese. Rampant nationalism also keeps most Chinese quiet and willfully blind to their own countries inadequacies, at the same time spurring them to speak out about the inadequacies of other nations. Nationalism is one of the best ways to control a nation like China.

Is it any wonder many foreigners, mostly ones who live here, don't trust Chinese? Not really.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 12:06:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-9-30 10:29
WHY'S THAT?

Chao Ren VFP

it is like if you throw stone to sb,that one will throw you back certainly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 12:45:33 |Display all floors
I have no problems trusting the Chinese. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 19:06:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-11-23 18:10
Only gweilos and Japs hate Chinese.

All the other decent humanity on Earth can't get enough of us nice Chinese charm and kindness.

Not true, being a gweilo myself  I actually admire the Chinese.
But I do NOT like war mongers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-24 20:07:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-10-18 07:06
Because the West has run a huge anti-CHinese soft power campaign.  CHina poses the biggest threat for Western (white) dominance and that is why people like seneca move to China, marry a chinese wom ...

Yea its all the 'west' ever thinks about.

"Hi honey... can I have milk with that."

"Sure sweetheart.. oh but can we hurry up and divorce. You are meant to be in China undermining the place, and perhaps stealing one of their women?"

"Yes petal.. after breakfast"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-24 22:37:05 |Display all floors

tell you WHY...

coz some chinese like me think that "thanksgiving" is just another way of brainswashin in skools across the USA or even around the globe (WHY: thanksgiving is not 'bout how/what the pilgrimates repay their native americans for teachin em how to crop in order to survive in this new world...it sounds like the anglos are really good people & not like others think that the pilgrims are there to rob the natives blind)...THANKSGIVING is really 'bout a group of religious people that thank you for the foods and now they're gatherin together to FAST coz during this time of the year ev'rythin tends to slowin down a bit & this is the right time (accordin to em not me, OK) to do it.  BUT today we all dont see it this way but chowhound down to last thing on the long dining table (or plainly just a business deal for businessmen)  

*thanksgiving is just another clever way of cover the anglos arse all these decades to come & not sayin a word of INVADING & KILL the native americans  

BTW...WHY english judges wear white wigs  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.