Views: 2620|Replies: 2

Hehe... I love how the mericans portrayed this... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-29 02:15:33 |Display all floors

I had always said that the Americans are experts at word play and the one who had wrote wrote the book on con jobs and visual deceptions. But, I never knew they are so good at it such that they can to turn a negative event as the recent Daiyutai row around as fast and turned it into an expertly written sales pitch designed and drafted specifically to meet their own domestic audiences needs :)...  

What The U.S. Must Learn From Japan's Kowtow To China

By Patrick J. Buchanan

Hubris will do it every time.

Flash: http://vdare.com/buchanan/100927_japan.htm

The Chinese have just made a serious strategic blunder.

They dropped the mask and showed their scowling face to Asia, exposing how the Middle Kingdom intends to deal with smaller powers, now that she is the largest military and economic force in Asia and second largest on earth.

Keep up the good work, America! Or is Australia? More and more, we're starting to open our eyes and we're starting to love the attention.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 13:01:09 |Display all floors

Reply #1 edisonone's post

well, my dear brethren in the British Club.......

That's how PROPAGANDA works....
Just this last few month, I am "scratching my head" over the activity of our revenue merchants in Malaya!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-30 04:26:21 |Display all floors
Unfortunately, there will be one too many who will believe these propaganda articles.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.