Author: expatter

Two child traffickers sentenced to death ............ [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-10-5 19:44:03 |Display all floors

UID 21228

My morality is fine thank you ...............

And from you that is really funny, so thanks for the laugh .............

I do have convictions which are my beliefs and these are shared by about 50% of my fellow Britons .........

Whereas your convictions are the more sordid deeds that only someone like you would have the inclination for  .........................

If you state that I am a convicted hangman then prove it ......................

Or crawl back under the stone which  you live under .................

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-10-6 14:28:20 |Display all floors

Can't find your stone ................ ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-8 18:53:51 |Display all floors

seneca ................

When I grew up it was with very strict parents and very strict schools ..........

If you got in trouble at school you also got in the neck at home .......

The 1960's were the epitome of a release and as a young man I revelled in those new times ......

But my generation knew it was a short party and then back to the groove ........

That has all gone now .........

It is impossible for teachers to keep control as the penalties don't exist and the parents aren't interested ......

HR in the classroom and PC has smashed any hope of building those values you mentioned ........

School standards have never been lower ................

Young people see life as a party and someone else has to pay ........

The massive increase in the booze and drugs scene has ruined the young who are the future of any community .......

The Liberal attitude to law and order means jails are full and newly sentenced just get a few hours community service and laugh at the law .....

A friend of mines own niece is a prostitute junky and will never work, she says it gives her a headache and so society pays for her  .......

Another friend has four kids, the two oldest are normal and the two youngest are teenage sexoholic crack-heads and they will never work  ........

I know your view is different to mine, and I also know that the greatest minds in the world have discussed this issue .........

Only to be accused of being too radical .............

This is a pendulum and as society gets more lax, its values disappear and that society will eventually go bankrupt and crack ........

Then meet Herr Hitler as the children demand and wish for a more organized society for the greater good ........

I have children and I love them dearly, they are well behaved and highly literate with active and humerous personalities  .......

In their early formative years I used discipline and love in equal measure .......

The old maxim, "Spare the rod and spoil the child" applies never more than today ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-10 14:40:17 |Display all floors

justice has long arm

Those child trafficker are inhuman.How miserable  those abducted children are !

[ Last edited by lidehuai at 2010-10-10 02:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.