Views: 8930|Replies: 87

Two child traffickers sentenced to death ............ [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-9-28 16:40:05 |Display all floors
By Zhang Jiawei (chinadaily.com.cn)
Updated: 2010-09-28 16:25

Two people involved in abducting and ing 40 children have been sentenced to death for human trafficking in East China's Fujian province, Xinhua News Agency reported Tuesday.

Li Diji and Wu Suiqing, along with a number of accomplices, kidnapped children from Sichuan and other provinces before ing them in the rural areas of Anxi county in Fujian for 30,000 yuan ($4,500) to 40,000 yuan each.

The Quanzhou Intermediate People's Court in Fujian found Li was involved in trafficking 23 children and Wu 17. The court also ruled the two be deprived of political rights for life and their entire property be confiscated.

END

And good riddance ...........

I cannot resist a little titter when I see that they have had their political rights removed ..........  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 17:14:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-9-28 16:40
Two child traffickers sentenced to death ............

Two people involved in abducting and ing 40 children have been sentenced to death for human trafficking in East China's Fujian province, Xinhua News Agency reported Tuesday.

40 children are more than enough to execute the two criminals 20 times. If I were the parent of the abducted children I would tear them into pieces with my own hands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 17:16:46 |Display all floors
I am sure seneca, AdmiralHe, Petitioner, etc. will wail for the "human rights"/"political right" of those criminals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 17:23:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2010-9-28 17:16
I am sure seneca, AdmiralHe, Petitioner, etc. will wail for the "human rights"/"political right" of those criminals.

[ Last edited by NE_Tigress at 2010-9-28 05:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 17:24:53 |Display all floors
I consider life penalty in a real prison(not the holiday resorts style German prisons) a heavier punishment than a bullet. Way too fast.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 17:33:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-9-28 17:24
I consider life penalty in a real prison(not the holiday resorts style German prisons) a heavier punishment than a bullet. Way too fast.

The Experiment.....
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 17:36:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-9-28 17:24

whoops wrong thread above?

Life in prison seems more deterring to me than death,
further, death is inrevocable,
too good for the guilty,
end of all hope for future correction for mistakingly convicted....

It is cruel to the wrong people....
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.