Author: greatlady

how do you handle the arguments with your partner? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-18 10:52:39 |Display all floors
No arguments,apart  directly .cause I am so lazy !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-18 12:14:49 |Display all floors

Deal with the argument

firstly,calm down.
Then communicate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-18 13:11:23 |Display all floors
Kalashnikovs, nuclear bombs, and knives would be handy whenever that happens...  
just kidding...

TALK....in a way that is not threatening rather in a peaceful way.
like the way nations handle peace talks...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-18 13:25:45 |Display all floors

mutualunderstanding is more important than ever

I believe in a relationship mutualunderstanding is vitally important, especially when you argue with each other. Don't hurt your loved one with cold bombs or heated fights. Instead, try to understand and show him or her with care. He/She will understand and caring for you in return.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-18 14:08:22 |Display all floors
Well, if I have an argument with my gf, we usually just talk it out. If I'm getting too emotionally involved, I go to take a walk; if she does she's pretty cute, so I usually just watch her till she gets tired.
I'm not really into that Chinese cold war stuff - if I lady tries to freeze me, I usually treat it as a good opportunity to take care of my study, as no one is going to interrupt me.

I think it's really important that if you have an argument, you keep your partner's interest in mind and try to work out a solution both can be happy with. A relationship is not about power, it's about love - and over the long term, love usually wins. So if my gf does something I don't like, I usually don't blame her, I just do it the way I'd do it.
In addition, it's important that you make your partner feel save. Better give in and make your partner feel he is "right" sometimes, just for the sake of strengthening your partner's self-confidence. If he is wrong, he or she'll usually figure it out early enough anyway.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-10-18 14:14:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-9-28 20:52
Sex is good after an argument but last time she had an argument with my mate

I wish mine would.

Save me having to do it:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-18 14:37:26 |Display all floors

LOL

If it is a typical Chinese fight it is usually some poor sap getting his head bashed in by the girl yelling about sleeping with the hooker down the street.

If it's a guy, he is usually beating the crap out her while the idiot peasants just stand there slack jawed while having a bemused look in their eye.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.