Views: 2440|Replies: 10

do you drink different kind of coffee every day? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-28 07:31:20 |Display all floors
so bad that I only can buy 1+2 coffee in my life,in my working city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 09:25:02 |Display all floors
coffee is very unhealthy, and has a detrimental effect to the mind, CNS, and organs of body

Caffeine is not unlike cocaine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 09:32:30 |Display all floors
Caffiene is the good drug.  It gets an unfair rap.  It's been proven tohelp ward off alzheimers and is good for memory.  I know it helps me to focus on work.  I'm easily distracted, coffee helps me stay on task.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 09:59:09 |Display all floors
coffee roasting releases creosote, pymdine, tars, and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons which cause cancer

Caffeine is bad

increased risks of Parkinson's disease

Cortisol levels are raised which in turn results in constriction of the blood vessels, harder pumping of the heart and higher blood pressure.

increased heart beat and stress

increased risk of stroke

Associated with low birth weight, birth defects, miscarriages, premature birth, inability to conceive, and sluggish sperm.

interferes with adenosine, a brain chemical that normally has a calming effect.

sleep and anxiety disorders

The liver in fetuses and newborns cannot metabolize caffeine, so it remains in the body stimulating the nervous system resulting in mental duress and other ill-effects

Many of the chemicals in coffee and decaf too irritate the stomach lining causing an increase of stomach acid leading to ulcers and other digestive disorders

Is known to cause adrenal exhaustion and body fatigue.

Coffee, including decaf, has high amounts of vitamin K, which affects coagulation of the blood, making it extremely bad for any and all people at risk of heart attack, stroke and blood clots

causes problems with blood sugar control after meals for type 2 diabetics

Coffee excites more rapid peristaltic movements of the intestines resulting in shorted transit times and less absorption of nutrients, resulting in poorer overall health

Coffee hampers the absorption of essential minerals and vitamins such as magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, and B’s, leading to a malnutrition and other poor health conditions

Coffee contributes to caries in the teeth, and discolors them to brown or black

Coffee stimulates more frequent urination and subsequent loss of various vitamins and minerals such as B, C, calcium, iron and zinc leading to a malnutrition and other poor health conditions

Caffeine aggravates osteoporosis by leaching calcium from the bones.

Caffeine increases intraocular pressure in persons with glaucoma.

Coffee interferes with proper levels of homocysteine and cholesterol by inhibiting vitamins folate, B12 or B6., leading to a variety of serious health problems

Coffee is one of most heavily pesticide sprayed crops, it receives more thick coverage with chemical pesticides than almost any other crop in the world

Caffeine aggravates stress in people

causes breathing problems in children

leads to caffeine dependency syndrome.

Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulator that gives the adrenal glands a kick and causes production of the stress handling hormone adrenalin and the production of more cortisol resulting in very short term and temporary benefits of heightened awareness &  alertness and more energy, but in the long term results in a crash after each consumption to lower levels of energy than previously thereby necessitating another cup and another cup, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 10:01:50 |Display all floors
Coffee roasting releases creosote, pymdine, tars, and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons which cause cancer

Caffeine is bad

increased risks of Parkinson's disease

Cortisol levels are raised which in turn results in constriction of the blood vessels, harder pumping of the heart and higher blood pressure.

increased heart beat and stress

increased risk of stroke

Associated with low birth weight, birth defects, miscarriages, premature birth, inability to conceive, and sluggish sperm.

interferes with adenosine, a brain chemical that normally has a calming effect.

sleep and anxiety disorders

The liver in fetuses and newborns cannot metabolize caffeine, so it remains in the body stimulating the nervous system resulting in mental duress and other ill-effects

Many of the chemicals in coffee and decaf too irritate the stomach lining causing an increase of stomach acid leading to ulcers and other digestive disorders

Is known to cause adrenal exhaustion and body fatigue.

Coffee, including decaf, has high amounts of vitamin K, which affects coagulation of the blood, making it extremely bad for any and all people at risk of heart attack, stroke and blood clots

causes problems with blood sugar control after meals for type 2 diabetics

Coffee excites more rapid peristaltic movements of the intestines resulting in shorted transit times and less absorption of nutrients, resulting in poorer overall health

Coffee hampers the absorption of essential minerals and vitamins such as magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, and B's, leading to a malnutrition and other poor health conditions

Coffee contributes to caries in the teeth, and discolors them to brown or black

Coffee stimulates more frequent urination and subsequent loss of various vitamins and minerals such as B, C, calcium, iron and zinc leading to malnutrition and other poor health conditions

Caffeine aggravates osteoporosis by leaching calcium from the bones.

Caffeine increases intraocular pressure in persons with glaucoma.

Coffee interferes with proper levels of homocysteine and cholesterol by inhibiting vitamins folate, B12 or B6., leading to a variety of serious health problems

Coffee is one of most heavily pesticide sprayed crops, it receives more thick coverage with chemical pesticides than almost any other crop in the world

Caffeine aggravates stress in people

causes breathing problems in children

leads to caffeine dependency syndrome.

Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulator that gives the adrenal glands a kick and causes production of the stress handling hormone adrenalin and the production of more cortisol resulting in very short term and temporary benefits of heightened awareness / alertness and more energy, but in the long term results in a crash after each consumption to lower levels of energy than previously thereby necessitating another cup and another cup, etc.

-

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2010-9-28 10:06 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 10:10:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-9-28 07:31
so bad that I only can buy 1+2 coffee in my life,in my working city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 10:16:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SnappySammie at 2010-9-28 10:10

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.