Author: Sarazhu1984

when you get lost will you remember the way to go home? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-29 09:37:26 |Display all floors
yes,i think i will find way home.
As the science is so advanced right now,we can always use computer to find way home,or ask someone else.
when we are lost,we need help and we are gonna to ask for help

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 09:41:57 |Display all floors
I will ask Jing Cha Shu Shu (uncle policeman) to send me home. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 10:26:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2010-9-29 09:41
I will ask Jing Cha Shu Shu (uncle policeman) to send me home. :)

Hahaha..
I used to do that years ago...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 10:36:58 |Display all floors
When we were kids, we were always told by our parents and kindergarten teachers that if we get lost, ask Jing Cha Shu Shu to send us home.

If one day I become old and can't remember where my home is, I will always remember to ask Jing Cha Shu Shu to help me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 22:34:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-9-28 03:28
Never get lost. Keep compass in back pocket. Very big back pocket. OK?

:)
hmmm
We each one should buy one compass for ourselves to put in our pocket and  in our heart so that we wonot get lost any time.right?.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 22:40:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-9-28 17:28
And don't ask for directions in China.....the answer will mostly be "Yizhi zou,yizhi zou" no matter whether that is the right direction or not....giving the wrong answer is better than ad ...

No not exactly usually people in south of China is not good at telling the direction but people in north of China will tell the place is in the north or south or west or east of somewhere.however even they tell like that it is still a little hard for you to find the right the place if you donot know where is north and south and west and east.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 22:44:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Sarazhu1984 at 2010-9-29 22:34

:)
hmmm
We each one should buy one compass for ourselves to put in our pocket and  in our heart so that we wonot get lost any time.right?.

You are very smart girl! I like you!
Thankyou for reminding me that it very important to have compass in the heart. Compass in the heart will keep us on the "straight and narrow". It is a very good thing.
Thankyou so much  
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.