Author: Sarazhu1984

when you get lost will you remember the way to go home? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-28 03:55:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-28 03:46
When I first moved to my new place, me and my guy went out to celebrate.  We walked to the nearest bar (which was only about 7  blocks away).  Well we did some shots before leaving and then got los ...

You didn't drink enough   
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 03:58:24 |Display all floors
My horse always knows the way home. He never fails me  
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 04:04:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-9-28 03:55

You didn't drink enough   

If we drank anymore than we did, there was no way we would of made it as far as we did.  I lost my cell phone and we both lost our coats.
Someone found them the next day.  Luckily, they called the first contact in my phone (my daughter) and said...um....we found two coats in our yard.....this phone was in the pocket...
When my daughter and son-n-law came over with them, it was a little embarrassing.  But what was funny was they looked at each other and said 'those days are behind us now honey...'

<sigh>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 08:46:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-28 03:46
When I first moved to my new place, me and my guy went out to celebrate.  We walked to the nearest bar (which was only about 7  blocks away).  Well we did some shots before leaving and then got los ...

it still happens to me all the time....I've been lost so many times.....i will get bin a cab and be maybe two or three blocks from my home....I think it would help I read Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 10:28:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-28 04:04

If we drank anymore than we did, there was no way we would of made it as far as we did.  I lost my cell phone and we both lost our coats.
Someone found them the next day.  Luckily, they called ...

Drinking to much, losing cell phone and losing coats are "weak kneed sissy girl" excuses.
You could have crawled or rolled your way back home   
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-9-28 10:35:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-9-28 03:45

"Shiver me timbers",  laddy!  Swab the deck before the nor' eastern blows and fills our sails to earn your daily ration of "grog"!
Ha haaaar, ever been  ...

Have I ever sailed now let me see, hmm

15.84mtrs ring any bells>?

1584 austin
Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-28 10:47:50 |Display all floors
i have to stop and ask myself "who's home"

sometimes i forget which place im at and which partner is expecting me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.