Author: edisonone

Japan refuses China's demand for an apology in boat row [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-29 10:55:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by IchiNiSan at 2010-9-28 18:14
Btw, if u have time, go to NCCF, our guys there has some fierce discussions about this as well, I felt asleep half way writing my post though, which coincidentally also said something in line as th ...

Damn...  I can hardly keep up with our forum Mr. Chen Sui Bian here or with our forum Mr. 印度华 or with our arch rival Mr. Vo Nguyen Giap here ...  But I will hop over later to see what kinds of a fireworks they are setting off there...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-30 03:53:02 |Display all floors

Reply #8 edisonone's post

too many pissants & trolls in CD, but you are right, unfortunately some lurkers might indeed believe what they claim, so we need to counter them properly before too many are brainwashed with lies and propaganda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-30 06:17:45 |Display all floors

Reply #7 IchiNiSan's post

go to NCCF

what?  where?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.