Author: JFenix

Why would anyone be ashamed of their nationality? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-8 14:59:36 |Display all floors
The monarchy of the UK is similar to the gross Indian Caste system. The dignity of genuine human ri*ghts is trampled by kings, queens, nobles, etc.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-12-8 03:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 15:20:50 |Display all floors
If this is really about human rights then lets start about discussing some other systems around where the need is more urgent.

I don't think anyone feels inferior to the Royal family.They are there to represent the country as head of state.So be it if not elected, they are apolitical.They stay out of politics,which has certain advantages.Which the citizens of the UK see as worth keeping for the time being.

I know one day the UK will be a republic its inevitable as the public interest and love in the roayal family is quickly wanning.As of now to many its the best system they see fit to have.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 15:35:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-23 18:38
This really puzzles me.   I hear a few people on here that refuse to disclose their nationality and make a big deal about how it's not a big deal.

Be proud of who you are!  There should be no sh ...

I am not ashamed of USA

Just my Cousin Snappysammy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.