Author: scs_blog

Double standards [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-22 22:02:08 |Display all floors

Reply #41 Alex2010's post

Hmmm ...

Ha!

The deep South is evolving ... communication through the media is starting to make-up for the local ignorance -- many folks here have traveled very little outside the region. Why should they? It is a happy niche and a genuine beautiful gift from heaven! Outside the area we are subject to prejudice and misunderstanding and invariably this will lead to conflict and some smart-ass is going to be found flat on their ass! The continental Europeans backed off fast enough when they realized I had enough of their ----! They knew nothing of me but took the opportunity to act like stupid asses -- when I turned to have it, their better 'smarts' took over and the got the Hell out of my face! We are not nearly as benign as our brothers and sisters in the rest of the Nation!

Naturally, you take on the perception the 'agenda-driven' media has portrayed. We don't like nor trust any of them, PERIOD. They don't like us and would much rather dismiss us as they all have in the past as unworthy of their concern and care, as is still abundantly obvious! We are the modern-day version of the damn Philistines, perhaps. Except. we will deliver an unforgettable back-lash, unlike the peaceful unsuspecting Philistines! It is best to keep your place around us and behave!

The origin of the 'red-neck' so abused now by a clever media propaganda, was the red handkerchiefs worn by the coal miners in West Virgina when they banded together and went-up against the big wealthy owners of the 'coal mining opportunists with their crooked 'company store' and their corrupted 'bought-out' public servants in an armed exchange! Be careful you know whose side you have chosen in your own ignorance!

:)

Peace to all, through tolerance understanding and acceptance

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2010-9-22 10:07 PM ]
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 22:09:53 |Display all floors

Reply #42 LCSULLA's post

I am sure we would get along, especially if you maintained a respectful and gentlemanly manner, as I am sure you would.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 22:20:05 |Display all floors
BTW folks, it is for good reason that the 82nd Airborne Division makes it home right here in North Carolina, as does one of the biggest US Marine base!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 22:39:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-9-22 22:02
Hmmm ...

Ha!

The deep South is evolving ... communication through the media is starting to make-up for the local ignorance -- many folks here have traveled very little outside the region. Why ...

that's interesting,
much more than the story about sunburned necks.....
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-23 17:35:32 |Display all floors
Also called Ameican Standards ........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.