Author: scs_blog

Double standards [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-22 18:49:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-9-22 18:47

emerging???   What a foolish and deceptive idea!!!

"Nationalism" - rather PATRIOTISM - has always been there and it needs no "emerging".

[/co ...

Go into the woods and return when you have finished with yelling,young man. You are a perfect example for what we discussed above.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 18:53:31 |Display all floors

Reply #15 Alex2010's post

O yes....

If it is Americans, no one which call it "nationalism".  As if Americans are not nationals.

This is just another way the beat the Chinese people.  And blame it on the CCP !

Wake up.   It does not matter who the Government is.   It does not matter if it is 2010 or 1910.

If I am enlarging my words, it does not mean shouting.  It means I want your attention!

And if I am not enlarging my words, it is just because I am lazy.

[ Last edited by matthew5_3 at 2010-9-22 07:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 18:57:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-9-22 18:53
O yes....

If it is Americans, no one which call it "nationalism".  As if Americans are not nationals.

This is just another way the beat the Chinese people.  And blame it on the CCP  ...

You won't see nationalist outbursts in the US as you can witness them in China. Nationalist mob....
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 18:59:34 |Display all floors

Reply #17 Alex2010's post

You can indulge in your illusions!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 19:00:34 |Display all floors

Reply #16 matthew5_3's post

What is this constant picking on 'Americans'?

Get over it!

The American people have nothing to do with the game-politic on the world set, despite the fact

that the government propaganda machine has the 'sports fans' suspended in nonsense, the basis of the American sentiment is nothing but anger towards the US government and its run-away foreign policy!

Get specific with your defecation or get off the damn toilet -- makin' a mess out of the whole damn stall really is nasty to everyone else
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 19:02:43 |Display all floors

Reply #19 blueskies88's post

Because such language is popularized, if not originated, by Americans.   And it applies frequently to the Chinese but not Americans themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 19:02:47 |Display all floors

You will lose Blueskies

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-9-22 04:30 PM

Get over it!

The American people have nothing to do with the game-politic on the world set, despite the fact

that the government propaganda ma ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.