Author: BingSilk

The only way to scare Junior Evil Pervert Japan is build more Nukes. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-20 11:39:42 |Display all floors
BTW, I made a similar proposal here in CD six years ago and CD kept it on its top docket for at least a year or more!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 14:14:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 14:15:45 |Display all floors
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 17:50:27 |Display all floors

Reply #38 BingSilk's post

who's that? got evidence? NO, nothing, just shooting off your big mouth again, right?

Who told the Imperialist Japanese to go after China in'37?

They are desperate for resources and take advantage of anyone they find weak -- the Shintoist mentality is alive and well in Japanese big business. Clearly, the US should reign in Japan, but they don't, so therefore they must be behind it? Is that your reasoning? Perhaps you are right, so let's see what happens now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 17:53:36 |Display all floors
BTW, the power brokers forced Japan to lend money (they had to let Japan go into a financial free fall to do this) to the nascent 'free market' China and encouraged them to share their technology -- that's why all your first buildings in modern China are duplicates of Japan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 23:03:07 |Display all floors

Reply #35 blueskies88's post

That is pure hogwash!

The power brokers want Japan and
China to cooperate -- the real concern for the Western
power brokers (who do not represent the Americans, you fool,
you fool, you fool) is North Korea!

If you feel that way, then by all means, live in those of your schools of thoughts. It is your right. I have no qualms about that. So, why the insults and the hostility (i.e., "you fool, you fool")?  When you attack as you do, it shows that you are uncomfortable with the assumptions those of my school have on this situation. That qualifies as bullying.  Are you a bully as the Americans are a bully?

Now, to your charges that North Korea is the true and real stick that's stirring the honey pot: I don't see "Kim's North Korea" as having any hands in the stirring up of the Chinese pots in: India, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan of course, Taiwan, HK via HK's democrats, and, to an extent, even the Indonesians and the Filipinos, and some Stan States. But, I do see America's hands are all over it.

Explain that!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 23:04:23 |Display all floors
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.