Author: BingSilk

The only way to scare Junior Evil Pervert Japan is build more Nukes. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-20 04:29:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-9-20 04:08

Always, always, know who YOUR REAL ENEMY IS before you start spitting on them. In this case, the snobby [white Anglo American] who calls the shot in Washington clearly is the culpr ...

No, the Japanese have been attacking China since the Ming dynasty, when the USA didn't even exist. So your point is clearly wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 06:44:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Nukeman at 2010-9-19 09:40
I disagree. The Japanese people have been attacking China since they existed. Remember the WoKou pirates? The sooner the Japanese die, the sooner Chinese will breathe free.

So has the < nomadic Mongolian/Tibetan clan, and the eight nation western military coalition raping of China >, been on a genocidal killing spree, raping of our women, ransacking and pilfering, been let loose on China throughout every of China's dynasties.  

In fact, many a Chinese crown are so afraid of them such that, in the hope of sealing peace deals with them, that these Chinese crowns would pimp out the country's symbol of national pride -- our Chinese princess -- to these nomads and barbarians as gifts to solicit peace offerings.  

So, why aren't we as rude to Mongolians and western powers as we are to the Japanese?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 08:32:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-9-20 02:15
Japaneses are different, they feel they are whiteman's honorary race.

Wrong-o buddy.  The Japanese think they are superior to all other races.  Been that way since before the Shoguns.  They think every other race and nation are barbarians.

NUKEMAN:  Regarding "Japan should get nuked until it's a puddle of radioactive glass"

Uhhh.... You didn't think that one through.  What about fallout?  China doesn't even have "the Bamboo Curtain" anymore to stop the lethal clouds of highly radioactive ash and gasses.  You're talking about suicide (a favorite passtime of Japanese culture).  Do you really want to exterminate youself and all of China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 09:39:15 |Display all floors

Reply #23 BingSilk's post

Japanese still look down at Chinese with or without Evil Master

That, Bing, is as a results of something I would term as "a social divide"...

Or, in simpler terms "manners" which clearly are distinguishable between societies whose population have had the opportunities to have upped themselves through an environment that is more in tune with standards remenicient to more modern societies.  

That is the reason why it is that it is not only the Japanese who discriminates against us Chinese, but that even HKer, Taiwanese, and overseas Chinese from many parts of the world does as well. Even mainlanders who had migrated to HK and western countries think differently of themselves once they've gotten more used to the more modern environments they are in. I mean the term "Ah Ts'un" (or hillbilly of years back that is) is proof of this social divide...  

Our weakness as nation in the past also contributes hugely to that negative perception that people have of us Chinese but mark my words however, that will all change for the better once China's massive population catches up with modern times and, it will change, overnight, once China set out to boldly stand up against the Americans and not yield in any way and that day, my opinion, is just around the corner.

But, for the mean time, we still need to buy more time and buying time, I think, is what the Beijing leadership has charted for the nation and for that, we must place our trust in the present Chinese leadership ...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-9-19 06:16 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 09:51:31 |Display all floors

Hmmph

Take a small bunch of China's army and Navy to the Dai.you Islands and remove Japans goofy lighthouse and just stay parked there for a few weeks of exercise and see what happens -- Japan will do NOTHING!

Simply bully them back -- that's what Shintoist thugs understand best!

Simple solution, really.
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 11:15:28 |Display all floors

Reply #33 blueskies88's post

Take a small bunch of China's army and Navy to the Dai.you Islands...

Said and done.  Not the navy yet of course, but I suspect the coastguard for sure if Japan opens fire on the drilling rig China is said to have just ordered into the Diayutai's which I suspect are as a direct snub at Japan for the recent Sino-Japanese row over the Diayutai's . We'll see however!

Simply bully them back -- that's what Shintoist thugs understand best!

That is precisely what the Americans wants for us to do because, in so doing, it'll widen the rift we have with our neighbor/s even further. And, if this rift erupts into a regional military conflict, even if of a limited scale, that conflict and/or any other like conflict will disrupt/reflect on our economic growth and as a result: no more D-21D's, no more ASATs, no more Chinese ABM's, no more J-11B/J-15's, no more fifth Generation fighters and...  naturally, no more Shenzhou or Chang'e for a long time to come...

I mean consider the former USSR/Russia. It disintegrated from within because of economic woes (price of Afghanistan) and, to this very day, it still haven't fully recuperated. This very same situations applies to all countries. It applies to the former USSR, it applies to China, it applies even to the USA...

Diplomacy, public demonstrations, and, through the mass media, public education throughout East Asia on the ideas of East Asian Unity will prevail and, it will be the most positive of decision we will have made since liberation -- if we succeed in our endeavors and I think, given fair time, we will succeed.

Flash: http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Japan_notes_Chinas_restraint_of_protests_999.html

To court a fair maiden, and Japan is a fair maiden, you don't go about digging up the old and ugly sides of her family's history, something which wasn't her doing and start criticizing her over those of her family's weaknesses or short comings...

I mean will you want to be held accountable for the crimes and the ugly deeds done by those of your parents, of your grand parents, or even of your great great grand daddies???  I don't!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 11:35:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-9-20 11:15

That is precisely what the Americans wants for us to do  ...

That is pure hogwash!

The power brokers want Japan and China to cooperate -- the real concern for the Western power brokers (who do not represent the Americans, you fool, you fool, you fool) is North Korea!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.