Author: buddy35

ANGLOS RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING MANKIND BACK?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-19 17:13:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-9-19 01:00 AM

that's why you rejected wahahaha's question on why you didn't make your stuff public domain.
It sounds legit what you are telling right here about yourself this way.

i v been searching all over the world to pay people to get my stuff.  the typical reply thus far for people who finally understood it is is that they ll do that in another 10 to 20 years.  well, i could get anyone to start now, if i m willing to work with them, which i m not, except for north korea.

as to ur pointing out what being "legit", yes, my family used to be top merchants from the song to the qing dyansty.  even lend cixi some money to pay for losing the opium war.  so i understand why merchants should be kept in the gutter.  and the big surprise is that, that way- being villains - they made china much much more prosperous than we r having it now where merchants are the modern day heroes.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 17:17:52 |Display all floors

when did I ever nicknamed anything containing "king"?

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 17:47:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2010-9-19 06:26
We all know the usual history of this planet!

The Anglos went everywhere butchering the inhabitants and taking their lands by brute force.

They then had their Industrial revolution, enrichin ...

Ah now Anglos are even responsible for the failure of the Earth to develop potential alternative universes.

If those comparatively massive nations with huge populations were incapable of starting their own industrial revolutions without the help of 'Anglos' so be it. Deal with it.

If the Anglos with their relatively tiny population and insignificant little Island were able to run rings round those mighty nations...well who is at fault?

Perhaps they were on the verge of an industrial revolution...but it didn't happen. Too slow, too busy fighting amongst themselves. To busy Kow Towing to Emperors; or restricting lower castes and living off the proceeds. Too busy picking up the pieces from their own failure.

They were too weak, too fractious, too set in their ways to develop anything new. So they lost their edge and failed. They were ruled by decadent neverhadbeens and couldn't compete. btw the muslim mogul empire - its wasn't particularly good for the Hindus it ruled. India  wasnt a unified nation..so stop talking as though it was. It was ruled by a series of despotic regimes who screwed over their own people royally. Successive invasions ending with the British. Oh and opium wars,,, yea the only reason China failed? Really? What a perfect excuse for failure. Real reason... the same arrogance and feeling of misplaced superiority that's splashed all over these forums.Western technology was too common and vulger for the Chinese gentry.. So did these countries loose their place in the world... damn right they did... by failing to keep up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 17:49:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2010-9-19 06:32
We know that Anglos are not magnanimous and don't tend to give anything away freely.

In fact, they are noted for taking!

We have the terrible situation whereby they take other nations ideas a ...

Patents:

Companies/inventors spend time and money developing products... only to have them copied and manufactured on the cheap and shoddy.

Consider this a free give away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 17:51:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2010-9-19 06:35
We know that Anglos will drain the best brains of poorer nations even though they know that this will be of detriment to those countries.

Teachers, Scientists, Engineers, Nurses, doctors, and ot ...

Immigrations... you benefited from it Buddy when your parents moved to Britain or Australia or wherever it is you claim benefits.

Nobody forced anyone to move country. If its an issue; those nations that feel the pinch should make it illegal to leave the country if you have a degree. You probably support that sort of repression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 19:33:52 |Display all floors

Filthy falsehood

Originally posted by verdane at 2010-9-19 17:47

Ah now Anglos are even responsible for the failure of the Earth to develop potential alternative universes.

If those comparatively massive nations with huge populations were incapable of sta ...

The Anglos got ahead because their pirates grabbed some of the vast amounts of loot the Spanish were
shipping out of the Americas.After the Spanish Inquisition and the return to England of the Jews after
Cromwell,England was financed and couls then rape the rest of the world and finance the Industrial
Revolution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 02:24:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-9-19 19:33

The Anglos got ahead because their pirates grabbed some of the vast amounts of loot the Spanish were
shipping out of the Americas.After the Spanish Inquisition and the return to England of the ...

Oh so they stole what was already stolen?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.