Author: prime0421

Iranian threat [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-18 14:12:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by prime0421 at 2010-9-18 17:04
Mexico had its first car bomb go off in July  witch sent U.S, troops to the boarder.  The U.S. wants  Mexico to weaken the drug gangs seeing a new threat emerging. What the U.S. is worried about is ...

You really need to get your facts straight.
Yes cheap hertoin is getting into the U.S and it is not Iran making any profit or having anything to do with it.
what do you think the C.I.A is all about? they are funded mainly from black opperations especially the Wackenhut C.I.A, they were running the Golden triangle during the Vietnam war and they are running the cocaine bussiness, why do you think that these countries that are producing these drugs are so friendly towards the U.S? thankfully most of Latin America has freed itself from the shackles of the schools of Amerika.

90% of all drugs that enter the U.S are brought in via military bases overseen by the C.I.A and that is why they can afford and have so-called private security forces in Afghanistan etc to ensure the continuation of business as these criminals are even more expendable than a serving soldier as blame can be pointed at an individual or individuals for drug related crimes and not implicating the U.S government, try not to forget that the Skull & Bones society was funded by the biggest drug smuggler and pirate in the history of the U.S.

the U.S needs wars to hide what they are really up to, you cant expect a criminal to give up his trade without re-education or punishment and this criminal has never been punished for its crimes.

some people prefer to believe the official fiction instead of standing up to the criminals in power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 12:33:18 |Display all floors

the old days of using Hong Kong street gangs

......to finance CIA in Asia! The Americans are really very powerful state!

That's an old story, that everybody seems to know!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 13:16:19 |Display all floors

Reply #23 greendragon's post

tell it, goofy
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 13:41:34 |Display all floors

There was another twist of the story

......probably spread by the same Hong Kong street gangs that the China Secret Service that's supporting the drug trade in South East Asia.

But i discounted that possibility because i read that the KMT army was in charge in the Golden Triangle Area!
and possibly the money was needed to support the fledgling KMT government in Taiwan!

Those were the days before the Asia became the global workshop!

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 13:43:27 |Display all floors

Reply #25 greendragon's post

Hahahaha

I think you have no story, except as another dumb whopper

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 13:44:38 |Display all floors

If you are a Hong Kong street gang leader

........and the Chinese Secret Service and the KMT Secret Service must be "hot" on their trail.

And only the CIA compliance & protection would the Hong Kong Street Gangs be able to secure CASH for whatever purpose it was supposed to be. All those SPY vs. SPY i reckon!

Just love all those James Bond kind of activity......till it hits home, that the same street gangs can made you local government unloving!

that hurts!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 13:51:39 |Display all floors

Reply #27 greendragon's post

without Hollywood you have no imagination, little one?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.