Author: prime0421

Are Chinese Atheist? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-29 22:23:00 |Display all floors
Canada Man,
But there is NO God. It is brainwashed into your head by your month. A nonexistent cannot learn anything. It is all in your head brainwashed into your head together with your fear and race based mentality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 22:31:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-9-29 22:23
Canada Man,
But there is NO God. It is brainwashed into your head by your month. A nonexistent cannot learn anything. It is all in your head brainwashed into your head together with your fear and  ...

God Bless You, timmy   
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-30 08:56:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-9-30 08:41

You need to catch up with reality! The mongolians, Teabeddans, Hazakhs and Uis all like dairy products, including cheese. I got some excellent goat cheese back when I travelled through Yunnan.

You were very lucky!
I only got stinky, low grade head cheese when timmy got butchered   
. . . and the worst part is that I had to go pick it up at the rendering plant - OMG - wasn't worth it even though they wanted to pay me to take it   
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-30 14:24:59 |Display all floors

Do Chinese trust in Gods?

Well I have studies Chinese and other world cultures from religion to sex, and I know the Chinese have proably the biggest pantheon of Gods of any ancient culture. Do chinese beleive in God? Ask an individule Chinese, I had a chinese taxi driver ask me if I knew Jesus. When I told him I knew who he was from history he pushed me to come joing his church and become saved. I think the Chinese like any pantheonistic socity wil have no trouble adding Jesus to their list , long list of many Gods, from Kitchen gods to Door Gods. ConTzu speaks of the Gods and the laws that are needed to be kept in all his analectics.  

Take it or leave it, However once the Chinese do take Jesus as their New God, the western world will have lost the last thing sacred to it and it will be comming off and assembly line being sold back to the remaining few westerners left.   

Take it now or watch it later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-30 14:33:58 |Display all floors

Funny thing

The question was do Chinese have a God or are they atheist . Now the atheist come out preaching there is no God and the God people retort, looks like the atheist are worried about the chance there might be something other. Funny how the ball rolls. Next thing I'll have the Atheist Church knocking on my door with some small tracts for me to read???? O and the Chinese , not the oldest culture not even by 3000 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-30 14:56:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-2 01:26:31 |Display all floors

Ask the Chinese whether he believes in 老天爷

Don't ask a Chinese whether he believes in God

or not.  

Rather, ask whether he believes in

laotianye老天爷,

tian天,

lao tian老天,  

tian gong天公,

shan tian上天

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.