Author: polaris1120

Do you use face cream for men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-23 19:19:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-9-23 19:00

I think that too.....but everytime she buys such stuff for me.....she also reads those magazines and those give her "bad" ideas too. AARGH.

Hide those magazines!!!  lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-23 19:46:00 |Display all floors
:)As a man, I don't  think that's insuitable for us to use such things. I even don't consider it as kind of cosmetics. If some guy uses cosmetics, we all laugh at him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-23 20:23:15 |Display all floors
i don't think using creams for men is feminine.on the opposite,i consider it as a better life style.
originally,i think creams may have some goods to ours faces ,as well as men's,since they could make our face clean and smooth,so sometimes i consider them as the luxuries because produces like these especially for men are very expensive.if you can afford this consumption,it is ok.but if you use these products very frequently,then your face may have some dependence to them.That mens your face would have crumbled to the worst situation once stopping use these.The  protential reason maybe that your face may lose their nourishing and became vunerable to surrounding changes.so this is very paradoxical .on the one hand ,you want your face in good condition ,on  the other hand ,if you are not consistently with this using,your face may lose that gloss.
even if the most refined creams are not perfectly safe to our body ,not to only noticing the famous commercials and reputation,they  do provide the temporary effects to our face,but the underlying harmness is not ignorant connecting to the chemicals using to extract the active ingredients .what i advise is that using some natural materials,totally fresh and natural.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-23 21:20:32 |Display all floors
No matter you are a man or a woman, all are same skin, and need cream to protect the skin.
Is not it? Only if a man, do not always focus on the outlook, not over the level, it is OK.  In a word, man also need to be appreciated, including the face :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-23 21:44:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justin1988 at 2010-9-23 20:23
i don't think using creams for men is feminine.on the opposite,i consider it as a better life style.
originally,i think creams may have some goods to ours faces ,as well as men's,since they could  ...

Wow - must be a cultural thing.  If I wanted to be with someone with a smooth glowing complexion I would be a lesbian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-23 21:53:39 |Display all floors
i use it everyday ,i think it's ok ,i will continual to use it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-23 22:10:21 |Display all floors
I guess no one appreciates rugged good looks around here.  Strange.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.