Views: 2051|Replies: 4

no mouth-watering [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-17 13:37:58 |Display all floors
I am not sure what;'s wrong with the BBS..  should my postes go through some complicated procudure of regorous reviewing to get licence and approval of posting?
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 13:47:50 |Display all floors

self-made mooncakes

With mid-autumn festival just around the corner, are you giving and receiving mooncakes as reciprocal gifts?    Anything creative and special?

Below are some of the mooncakes my best colleage gave me.   Very delicous and good-looking mooncakes.  even better than those given by the company, mooncakes said to be made by the local five star hotel..  gosh...Foshan is never a place with nice food.... just historically,  its brilliant culture doesn't has anything to do with food....   my best colleague, from shunde, where the best Cantonese food originate from, must have inherited from their ancestor and drill the skill...    a real master of life...   her husband has been so lucky to marry her..  lots of nice things to eat.

Those who are looking for means to slash the mooncake expense might spare time to read this... haha...
QQ截图未命名.jpg
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 13:49:03 |Display all floors

i quite

i just wanna post picutres of the mooncakes made by my best colleage...i did try many times...but nothing comes..  apparantly China daily forum sicks...
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 15:44:07 |Display all floors
Girls who saw your avatar would be mouth watering ~~~

Apparently,not for your self-made pastas~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 18:14:37 |Display all floors

more

20100916.jpg
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.