Author: polaris1120

Who do housework at your home? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-17 22:56:20 |Display all floors
I think both should have the responsibility to do housework. My GF have not learned to do cooking, so I always cook, then wash the dishes.    After bath, she do the laundry. I like this way, because i don't like to wash clothes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-18 08:55:11 |Display all floors
as a man..i think i'll do most of the housework..because we're born to undertake more responsibility
she'll be happy and so will i
I'm glad to see the smile on her face^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 10:19:09 |Display all floors
housework just fo whom living in the house, so everyone should do it. for my family, my wife and I do housework in idle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 11:11:28 |Display all floors
Poor me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 16:11:34 |Display all floors
Housework acturally must be shared by both sides. In my family ,I do most of the time, as I am not that busier than my husband. But I hate those masculinist,  who think women are born to do the housework and take care of the whole family. In modern society , women the other half of sky also are the money maker of the family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 12:01:57 |Display all floors
He cooking and I cleaning.
Those are what we prefer and be good at to do.
So it's fair and all we are happy to accept , beautiful life.
Enjoy life everyday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 14:17:01 |Display all floors
we  both  do the  housework  if  we  have  the   time,    my  GF  like  washing  and   cleaning  and  i  like  cooking,  i  think  cooking   is  a  great  thing  in  my  life.  i  always   fell  pride   when   other   eat    my  cooking  food.
As  matter  of   fact    doing  housework  is  a  way  to  exerise  your  body    and   to  make  the  house  like   a  familiy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.