Views: 14827|Replies: 22

Who do housework at your home? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-16 09:34:37 |Display all floors
If you are a woman, are you doing housework every day instead of letting your man do it? Do you think it's women's responsibility to do housework, even though they have their own careers? If you are a man, do you like to watch your woman to cleaning the home, cooking and washing after an entire day of work?
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-16 13:28:00 |Display all floors
I think both man and woman should do housework, because man and woman are equal~~~~`
They both have the reponsibility to take care of the family~~~
But they can deal with the problem romanticly~~~
For example, make a dice, write down "washing clothes"/"cook"/"sweeping the floor'........on the dice
then play the dice, if you get "cook",you go to cook.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-16 17:26:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2010-9-16 09:34
If you are a woman, are you doing housework every day instead of letting your man do it? Do you think it's women's responsibility to do housework, even though they have their own careers? If you ar ...

I like cleaning floor and cooking!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 09:13:44 |Display all floors
i wash clothes and clean home sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 09:59:41 |Display all floors

i like it

in fact i like keep house work..

but my BF always help me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 10:49:07 |Display all floors
I do ererythings at home ,because I haven't girlfriend now,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 12:59:55 |Display all floors

men and women shoule do the housework together

I think both men and women should do the housework,
and it will add more plessure to our daily life.
when I get together with my bf, we always make dinner together, he washes the vegetables,and I do some chops and cook the dinner,and we always have a great time to have the dinner.After that he washes the dishes and I clean the dinner table. And I always give him a big hug from behind,and he always says with a big smile:don't be so naughty. But I know he likes it.
   So don't haggle over everything if you do love that person,love is always giving but receiving.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.