Author: cindy1225

Is the U.S. behind Japan? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-16 23:16:40 |Display all floors

Reply #7 Desaview2's post

It amazes me the extent you would go to make a nuisance of yourself just get noticed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 00:09:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 22:00:20 |Display all floors
Judging from the recent statement made by the former Deputy Secretary of State, Richard Armitage in Tokyo things don't appear to be that simple and straightforward that it can be brushed aside as nonsense.

Well, be it Armitage or GW Bush or McCain, the fact is they have very little influence over the Obama's administration.

If these warmongers want to go in bed with Japanese fascists and backtrack from Potsdam Declaration and Cairo Communique, so be it. As I said, the Potsdam Declaration clearly states that "Japanese sovereignty shall be limited to the islands of Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu, Shikoku and such minor islands as we determine."

And since when did the Allies, i.e. Russia, UK, US and China determine that Ryukyu is part of Japan?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 22:03:28 |Display all floors
And let me tell you the truth, no other country in Asia will join the American warmongers and Japanese fascists to contain China, that is just crazy. Not even Vietnam, not even India, not even Australia, not even South Korea. Seriously!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-18 16:00:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bigstick at 2010-9-17 06:03 AM
And let me tell you the truth, no other country in Asia will join the American warmongers and Japanese fascists to contain China, that is just crazy. Not even Vietnam, not even India, not even Aust ...

japan has being hijacked, when, twice, none of the asian countries came to its aids in defying america and the westerners.  first was during wwii, and 2nd, with the recently resigned pm.  let's not blow it next opportunity came up.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-18 16:45:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-9-18 16:00

japan has being hijacked, when, twice, none of the asian countries came to its aids in defying america and the westerners. first was during wwii, and 2nd, with the recently resigned pm.

It is called military occupation. And Japan deserves it because the Japanese are too greedy. Naoto Kan used to say it is better to let Ryukyu goes independence than to let Japan be subjugated by the US forever. But can Japan give Ryukyu up?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 12:12:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bigstick at 2010-9-18 12:45 AM

It is called military occupation. And Japan deserves it because the Japanese are too greedy. Naoto Kan used to say it is better to let Ryukyu goes independence than to let Japan be subjugated b ...

actually, by default ryukyu would be returned to china.  but when it's offered the america puppet government of chiang kai shek refused.

still, it's probabaly better to have it given to japan or china(chiang kai shek's taiwan now).  but nothing could be worse to have it used as a remoter military post for america in its century war against asia.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.