Author: Oceancl5

Vietnam can't be friend with China until Spratly Islands problems fixed. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-30 14:06:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2011-5-28 02:50
Remember 1979 and China won't be so quick to go back in there :)

Ugh?!!!  What about 79? Did the Americans
rained fire upon Haiphong and Hanoi all over again and start
making Amerasian babies in the same time?

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2011-5-29 10:09 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-30 14:11:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinabicom at 2011-5-27 09:48
Burning of a scientist before despite China's probably right, trampling on the historical truth about Vietnam's sovereignty over Hoang Sa and Truong Sa.

The decision of the Chinese State Council ...

Yes you might say that. But it was [Chinese-Vietnam] that it was under
the jurisdiction. There are two distinct Vietnams you know. One is Chinese rule the other is by savages
from further south. The group from further south are none Chinese in character.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2011-5-29 10:14 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-30 17:49:50 |Display all floors

Links, proof?

Originally posted by Oceancl5 at 2010-9-12 04:32
Images of PLA soldiers ripped babies in half by the legs, threw children into water wells, burnt all the farms, China was backing Pol Pot to do the killing and attacked VN border from the South.  ...

Facts speak louder than any fumes emitted by a stinking orifice from Langley.

As your oikonomy collapses, the PLA will be in Mexico to provide support in the rebuilding process.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-30 22:30:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-5-30 17:25
Another gweilo faggot preteding to be a Viet!
Why do these cowardly white trash always hide behind a smoke screen, or in the safety of their green zone bunkers.  

Come out and fight like ...

You guy have a very big mouth because you are too big & pig in comparison with Vietnam. If you really want to fight like a real man, go ahead with US or Russia ( same size with you ) or if you are too coward, fight with smaller guys Japan or India.  

If you are so warlike and like counting on your big size to bully smaller, go ahead with Vietnam and you will be just like your forefather, defeated shamefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 17:40:10 |Display all floors
Dream on!

I don't think Vietnam seeks such lip-teeth 'friendship' from China where the teeth is always looking for chances to bite the lips!

[ Last edited by siberian at 2011-6-1 05:57 PM ]
Taking Siberia? Well, see if you dare and can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 17:54:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-6-1 17:48

:)

It doesn't work that way!

China is a big responsible peace-loving country.

But it will take no unprovoked slappings from anybody; big or small.

I strongly believe you can work as the spokeman for the China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs!
big responsible peace-loving country

Taking Siberia? Well, see if you dare and can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 19:18:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-6-1 17:48

It doesn't work that way!

China is a big responsible peace-loving country.

But it will take no unprovoked slappings from anybody; big or small.

2 guys live in 2 adjacent  houses. One guy who is much bigger, stronger and over cocksure always barks " I love peace, I love peace " whenever someone pass by.

One day, the bigger guy smash to his neighbor's house and lie down right next to the door, continue barking " I love peace, I love peace ". The house master comes to see and want to kick him off, he immediately bare his teeth to threaten people and don't forget to keep barking " I am responsible, I love peace  ( but I am so thirst for some oils and I am willing to bite the house master, dare you touch me) "

Sooner or later the people around will know how wrong and evil the bigger guy is. They need him as he need them but nobody believe in him. What he says is usually gone with the wind and " word swallow " is his nick name. The smaller house master really want to kick the neighbor out of his door but he try to calm down because fight with a crazy big pig is very dangerous, he need  a good trap and just partner. Wait and see.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.