Author: antimatter

@@Tai-wan thinks DF-21D is non-feasible technically@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-15 12:04:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-9-14 19:59
Ichisan just got "carried away" with all the FAST PROGRESS mumbo jumbo......

It's getting exciting now, and Asian Trade Route States must cooperate with China to continue the progress  ...

my dear mr. draken... i understand that there are many different colors of dragons in the chinese world, some of them have red scales, some blue, and of course there are also the green one...  finally, i can understand why green of all dragons...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-9-14 08:05 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-15 12:12:53 |Display all floors

Reply #21 edisonone's post

Green Dragon is the most likeable one!
The developer of business, wealth! Create prosperity, happiness and improves people's life!

FAIR AND JUST!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-15 22:42:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-9-14 20:12
Green Dragon is the most likeable one!
The developer of business, wealth! Create prosperity, happiness and improves people's life!

FAIR AND JUST!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

And, corruption. Dear Leader Chen Sui Bian is a Green Dragon. No???
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-16 11:55:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-9-15 11:59
Ichisan just got "carried away" with all the FAST PROGRESS mumbo jumbo......

Don;t count on that carrying away I love roller coasters, especially one in the space, but love even more world peace and stability. And although it was early morning thinking, it had been in my mind for a longer while same as Edi of how to prevent anyone sane even thinking about starting a war. This is why more than once in CD and other forums I have cried out that China should increase our nuclear deterrence capabilities beyond any doubts.

Any greedy Imperialist hungry for power are just selfish and will think of countless ways, don't be surprised that they are willingly going to sacrifice millions into tens of hundreds or even billions of people to get what they want, it is worse than a spoiled baby who can not stop crying for toys and food. If you do have such a Mutual Destruct System that maybe even the whole solar system will be wiped out so they can not even hide on the Moon, planet or a space station, then you can guarantee that even these Imperialists have to start rethinking their position and start to think about "win-win" scenarios instead of only "me me me"-scenarios.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-16 12:06:39 |Display all floors

Reply #20 edisonone's post

I second a development for a Mutual Destruct System! That would the only way that anyone sane would not even consider the possibility of touching us and start to truly work out a multi-polar global community in which cultures are left alone on their own dealings without those self-imposed [sarcasm on]benevolent[sacarsm off] missionaries. So our professors should start working on something to destroy the Earth, but think of Sun, the solar system. That only will be the most feasible way of avoiding these Imperialists escaping and will totally wipe out they thinking of any scenarios to invade anyone again.

And these R&D investment will never be a wasted efforts, especially when along the road you will create so many other technology for civilian and commercial usage that maybe we would see one day that we get rid of our addiction to fossil fuel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 14:26:24 |Display all floors

Reply #24 edisonone's post

Don't know who's these DPP fella's?

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 02:14:29 |Display all floors
I don't think there exists a defence against even the SS-N-22 Sunburn let alone the SS-N-25 Onyx. The current anti-missile system fielded by the USN is the SeaRAM, which is slower than the anti-ship missiles they're trying to intercept.

The DF-21D is unnecessary, unless you're aiming for a collection of ships, then it would be very effective.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.