Author: antimatter

@@Tai-wan thinks DF-21D is non-feasible technically@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-14 08:26:15 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-14 09:25:51 |Display all floors
Yup, it had all been a policy of fear that saved us from destroying ourselves in the last century. Why not develop a super-underground missile that would just go to the core of Earth and blow the planet up? Then we will be guaranteed nobody will talk about just sacrificing the urban areas and/or building underground cities/vaults etc etc. [Ps. It way too early in the morning]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-14 14:39:09 |Display all floors

Reply #11 matthew5_3's post

China is building those COMPACT SIZE nuclear batteries!

It should work in conjunction with the new TORPEDO programme, faster than 60 to 80 knots now available in most navies!
Compact size batteries, will power the new LASER guns.
Currently USA is ahead of China by almost  30 years in that game!
It wouldn't take too long for China to produce the new NUKE BATTERIES that would be used in the new generation of torpedoes, and LASER gun anti ballastic missile Vehicles!

Heck! We know the BRITISH are building those A-2 hypersonic passenger jets, and have working hypersonic secret "nuclear bombers" already! They British leaks just enough information to put "fear" into the Big powers!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-14 14:46:10 |Display all floors

Reply #13 edisonone's post

Well, I need to increase the AEROSPACE INDUSTRY scale in Taiwan, Malaya, Singapore and Thailand!
With the F-CK-1, we already have workable 6,000 lb engines, this can be used to build a below US$6 million per unit Private Jet market in the Asian Trade Route State!

With a "secretive project", Taiwan must already have the 9,000 lb engines, or maybe the bigger 20,000lb engines neededfor the 4.5 generation jets! In fact, i suggest Singapore, Malaya, Thailand and Vietnam build up bigger fleets of F-CK-1 as ground support jets - to help the aerospace industry in our region!

There is a market for 100 jet for Thailand, 100 jet for Vietnam, 100 jet for Malayan Federation, 100 jet in Singapore and 300 jets in Taiwan! That's a 700 jets market, and 1,400 engine market - with a regular replacement market of 300 engines a year!

Malayan Federation is building a PRECISION engineering aerospace industry, Singapore is building Avionics capability, while Taiwan can build PRIVATE JETS, AIR SUPPORT JETS, and "secret" air superiority Jets!

hmmmmm

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-15 11:29:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-9-13 22:46
Well, I need to increase the AEROSPACE INDUSTRY scale in Taiwan, Malaya, Singapore and Thailand!
With the F-CK-1, we already have workable 6,000 lb engines, this can be used to build a below US$6  ...

A "TRAITOR" in every facet of Chinese society...  

It's no wonder we Chinese are a failed society. God help the Chinese people and the Chinese civilization...  

OK, Mr. Fumanchu, hit us! You have a "同黨" in our midst...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-15 11:54:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by IchiNiSan at 2010-9-13 17:25
Yup, it had all been a policy of fear that saved us from destroying ourselves in the last century. Why not develop a super-underground missile that would just go to the core of Earth and blow the p ...

How similar your school of thought as compared to mind, Ichi...  

I mean going back as far as '02, after the EP-3 controversy where people uttered threats towards us, i.e., "It's Time To Send The Chinese A Message!"...  Remember those words and who said it?

Well, as a Chinese person and one with an imaginative mind, I started asking myself: How can we hit back and be guaranteed that it won't start a nuke shootout? Boy, I tell ya: It was a toughie of a question. But low and behold, something sparked in me and I asked myself another question:

Why don't we invest [whatever it takes] and develop a "Mutual Destruct System" whereby the destructive force is massive enough to destroy the whole of this earth -- a system so unique that it would set itself off upon the very first nuke that lands on Chinese soil?

I think the technology is available to our scrutiny but needs plenty of R&D to perfect.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-9-14 07:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-15 11:59:50 |Display all floors

Reply #19 edisonone's post

Ichisan just got "carried away" with all the FAST PROGRESS mumbo jumbo......

It's getting exciting now, and Asian Trade Route States must cooperate with China to continue the progress - PAGODA style!

hmmmmm

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.