Author: expatter

Does Israel Control America ............... ?? [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-9-8 11:19:54 |Display all floors

Oooooh ! .................

A bit touchy in here ....................

Jew ..............

Anti-Semitic ..................

What happened to our world ................

Why does Alex come here and join in ..............

One of the sheep ........  ?

Is he frightened to go to prison if he says the word Jew .....  ?

Jews run the world and he is a supporter ........  ?

seneca is touchy about the word Jew but not Arab or Moslim ..........

That speaks for itself ............

And drwatson ..............

Well. I am not sure if he knows if he is here or not ..............................   

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-9-8 11:22:21 |Display all floors

And what would be wrong .............

If the world was run by Jews ..................

Is that a problem ................

Unless it means it is just run by money ..............

Ohh !  I forgot JFenix .............

The Moslim lover in the last post .........

It is OK to support Jews and hate Moslims ...........

Well hopefully your kids all have that message by now ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-8 11:40:41 |Display all floors
The problem with this debate is that people are confusing the Jewish with the Zionists.

Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews.

Zion is a cancer that is just as much the enemy of the Jews as it is to the rest of the world.

Zionism hides behind the facade of the Jewish faith - they have used the Jews by infiltrating their ranks and by doing so have been able to place Zionists in positions of power around the world.

In the USA for example 86% of the non elected Government positions are held by Zionists.

In Germany pre WWII Zion (not yet publicly emerged) had calculated the potential of a pogrom against the Jews as the catalyst for being able to establish a secure citadel for the Zionist power base - at first they chose part of Russia but eventually decided to go for Palestine because of the biblical ties with Judaism.

So please ladies and gentlemen - do not point at the people who follow the Jewish faith and blame them for the evil that is Zionism.

Now a change of signature to keep the ass happy.

Ru guo ni xiang zai tian tang zhao dao shang di ni suo neng de dao shi niao shi diao jin ni de yian jing li!

[ Last edited by kongque at 2010-9-8 01:42 PM ]
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-8 11:54:30 |Display all floors

An interesting report from Paris last year

Paris – 01-11-2009.
French researcher claims roots for Zionist crimes in Gaza stem back to the very inception of the illegal Israeli state.
Robert Forison has raised the point that the establishment of the Zionist regime coincided with the collapse of all colonies worldwide.

He added that the Palestinian people have suffered for long in the anticipation that the Zionist regime would not remain in this country.

"The Israelis are gradually immigrating to the US and European countries,” the French researcher pointed out.

Forison added the life of such illusive regime, such as the Christians in Beit-al-Moqaddas, will not last long.

The French researcher believed that the situation will become worse during the tenure of US President-elect Barack Obama, who he noted is at the service of the Zionist regime.

Referring to the attitude of Arab states, particularly Egypt, toward the Zionist regime's atrocities in Gaza Strip, he stated that such a country is run with the financial support of the US and one should not expect any positive moves from Egypt in this respect.

Terming the president of France, Nicolas Sarkozy, as Zionist, Forison added Sarkozy’s wife and his associates are also Zionists who are as satanic and cruel as Israel.

Ru guo ni xiang zai tian tang zhao dao shang di ni suo neng de dao shi niao shi diao jin ni de yian jing li!
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-8 12:03:45 |Display all floors

Reply #32 expatter's post

You guys are having "fun" aren't you!
That's part of the "novel", i plan to write.......

PREDICTION no.10001
IN THE FUTURE, real hard cover books, are collectors item - and make good gift ideas to people used to E-books!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-8 17:12:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2010-9-8 11:40
The problem with this debate is that people are confusing the Jewish with the Zionists.

Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews.

Zion is a cancer that is just as much the enem ...
  ............................................................................................

Thanks for that post ......................

Like many topics .............

Zionist will always bring a howl ..............

Of racism ...........

Looney ...........................  

But there is a massive case to show for this in action ..............

Just where do these dual-nationality citizens stand when it comes to loyalty ..................  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-8 19:08:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-9-8 11:19
A bit touchy in here ....................

Jew ..............

What happened to our world ................

Why does Alex come here and join in .......... ...

I don't consider this kind of stuff anti-semetic.  I think it is it's own mental illness.  If you believe the jews control the world - you not only insult many fine peoples in the world, it means you have succumbed to mental illness and paranoia.  I find it extremely insulting to my intelligence to insinuate that jews control my thinking or actually anything in my life.  If you were anti-semetic, you would not hold jews to such high esteem as to believe they have power over you or anyone else.   If you are anti-semetic, why believe that jews are more intelligent than everyone else?  That is beyond nonesense  - it's an admission of weakness and inferiority.   Do you really want to tell the world - 'I am such an idiot that I let jews think for me and control my life' ?  Because that is how it sounds.  Think about it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.